JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage and getting rid of most of my spare tires. I kind of became a tire pack rat. Most have been off road at one point or another. Two of them have been professionally plugged/patch due to one nail in each of the two tires. I believe they are the most worn tires anyways. A couple have a little cupping but should not be an issue. I will not ship under any circumstances. First $700 takes the whole lot. Tread depth on these tires new measures 21/32nds. Here are what these measure out as.

3-10/32nds
3-8/32nds
2-4/32nds
Last tire I need to pick up but should be about 8/32nds.

Located in Temecula
$700

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some penny pictures of the 5 best tires....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm going to break these up. I still have 3 of them at 50% tread for $100 each. The set that is worn the most I will let go for $150 for all 5. I also have a set of Staun internal beadocks (first gen 17") for sale that I will let go for $300. All prices are obo.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'm going to break these up. I still have 3 of them at 50% tread for $100 each. The set that is worn the most I will let go for $150 for all 5. I also have a set of Staun internal beadocks (first gen 17") for sale that I will let go for $300. All prices are obo.
Can you send me a picture if the 50% tread one? And would you ship!?!? Pm me please

1 - 13 of 13 Posts