JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4523052539.html

$11,900 obo

This is a thoroughly serviced 4-wheel drive 2004 Yukon XL K2500 with the 6.0L V8. Good family vehicle/tow-rig in one - they're tough to find in a 3/4 ton for a decent price and with low miles, to boot. I'm about $1,000 under KBB private party - this is EXACTLY the price I paid for it 14 months ago, but with brand new tires, wheels, radio, and basic GM 100,000 mile services completed, including idler and pitman arms, water pump, door hinge bushings, and less than 1,000 on rear pads and rotors.

Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires, 305/55R20 on a set of 20" Helo wheels, less than 8,000 miles on the set, have been rotated twice. Front tires have slight scrub at full-lock - NO SUSPENSION LIFT WAS EVER INSTALLED, stock suspension maintained. Only 105,387 miles. I do drive this vehicle daily, so the mileage is subject to change.

Factory options include heated memory seats, BOSE speakers, rear seat entertainment, second row captains chairs, leather, rear AC/Heat.

Trailer brake controller is included.

I had professionally installed a Sony double din DVD player which includes HD radio, two rear USBs, Pandora, Bluetooth, etc.

Any questions? Please ask! For a quicker response, I suggest e-mailing me at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts