JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Just missed us here in Whitehall but Bath and Nazareth got hit pretty good. Wonder if I have work tomorrow? I go through Bath to get to work in Nazareth.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just missed us here in Whitehall but Bath and Nazareth got hit pretty good. Wonder if I have work tomorrow? I go through Bath to get to work in Nazareth.
Good thing you have a Jeep. Might need it to pull trees off the road tomorrow on the way to to work!

Hope you and yours are safe

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good thing you have a Jeep. Might need it to pull trees off the road tomorrow on the way to to work!

Hope you and yours are safe
Thanks. Kinda dissappointed though. Went to work and all I saw was one branch on the side of the road. :shaking: All kidding aside, we got lucky and we all owe a big thanks to the emergency crews that worked all night to help people and clean up. Not enough beers in the world for them! :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Muvovr, that is some of the angriest-baby looking throw your food and puke painting I've ever seen. What is up with that splat down by Crowley?

Dan/Raven, glad you weren't affected. Is it me, or does there seem to be an increase in tornadoes in the NE? I remember maybe two or three happening for my first 40 years, now it seems there's two or three a year, or more.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
That the spot

Muvovr, that is some of the angriest-baby looking throw your food and puke painting I've ever seen. What is up with that splat down by Crowley?

Dan/Raven, glad you weren't affected. Is it me, or does there seem to be an increase in tornadoes in the NE? I remember maybe two or three happening for my first 40 years, now it seems there's two or three a year, or more.

The splat by Crowley = Squashing by Grapefruit Sized Hail !!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Is it me, or does there seem to be an increase in tornadoes in the NE? I remember maybe two or three happening for my first 40 years, now it seems there's two or three a year, or more.
2012 is not far off! :thefinger::shaking::thefinger::shaking:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Is it me, or does there seem to be an increase in tornadoes in the NE? I remember maybe two or three happening for my first 40 years, now it seems there's two or three a year, or more.
There is definately a change in weather up here lately. I joke with my wife that it sometimes feels that the months have shifted. I don't remember this kind of thing when I was growing up. At least not as often.

Muvovr..... stay safe. Hope all is well.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Holy crap. My sister-in-law's property in Pike County got hit by a tornado yesterday. She's right on the Delaware in Shohola. Huge tree came down on her house, many others down in the yard, driveway and road was blocked.

Looks like I might be heading over there tomorrow to help with clean-up. So much for camping/wheeling at Wharton this weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts