JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
i was working on a tree crew yesterday about a mile from there. we saw the clouds spinning and then the rain where i was stopped for like a minute then started again.

crazy shit. maybe those wacky religious people are right... the world is about to end?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i was working on a tree crew yesterday about a mile from there. we saw the clouds spinning and then the rain where i was stopped for like a minute then started again.

crazy shit. maybe those wacky religious people are right... the world is about to end?
-------------------------
I'm no meteorologist, but I do believe its raining bitches!!
Just let me know when your .sig comes true and I'll be down in a flash to help with the clean-up.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that fing tornado destroyed my beer distributor wtf was right around the corner from my house
God is destroying beer distributors with tornados? Clearly He is an Angry God.

See above. God is destroying beer outlets. This is surely a sign of the Apolalypse!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts