JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few topless and doorless pics in preparation for wheeling tomorrow.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good!

We have been leaving the doors on and the front top panels to utilize the a/c! Its been HOT!
your not kidding. It is WAY hot.

I just got done installing my Safari top from BEstop. Thing fits like a tight glove... very nice fitting. This will keep the top of my head from boiling off tomorrow on our run.

Oh about DDR- who knows RagdollMX on their?

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Post a pic of the top-

Ragdollmx- I made a trade deal with him- a miniMOG for bike deal. He has been having a blast with the truck- morphed into RATMOG!!!

Do you go to the dunes? If so, we'll see ya out there!

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya i go to the dunes, when not so hot. I have known Cole for more then 10 years. He will tell you I am his best friend.... and worst enemy :thefinger:

Guy will give you the shirt off his back. and his buddies back to...:D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Really like that Red Rock front bumper ! Gonna have to have one of those. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really like that Red Rock front bumper ! Gonna have to have one of those. :grinpimp:
I do not know if you read my write up on it but this thing is top notch. From fit, to finish, to ease of installation.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Got to admit vagas...you have one nice looking JK

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got to admit vagas...you have one nice looking JK
looks great, Rides like CRAP!:shaking: Actually to be honest it rides GREAT! but it is now broke down

Poly, Currie, ANyone Bueller? You reading this? I need a new kit that lasts and drives and wheels GREAT

·
Registered
387 Posts
Like the red accented wheels...looks GREAT! :smokin:

This is as far as I stripped mine down thus far...

I didn't secure the refrigerator in the back seat, so I thought it best to leave the rear doors on. And, I like the top so much that I'll probably never take it off...although I will remove the t-top panels. :D

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Now that's one hell of a nice JK Jason...that fastback HT completes the "look"...be carefull out their.;):beer:

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Topless

I found that I get about 3 MPG more with the top off. But the UConnect is worthless this way.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
119 Posts
John Bull Trail head for the fist time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Wow! Nice build on the Sahara. Tires and wheels make your rig stand out. That's about what I want to do on my JK. Where did you buy your wheels?
Thanks, now you'll give him the big head...J/K G :D

He got them at 4 wheel parts. I think he got a pretty good deal on them too.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts