JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JKOWNERS,

I have been shopping around quite a bit for a front and rear bumper set and i cannot find exactly what i am looking for. I originally was going to get DV8 front and rear but i heard from a buddy that they are an american company but their products are made in china....not sure if that is true.

What i really want is something that is no doubt made in the USA, stubby or mid width, stinger, with a winch mount, and fog light capabilities. Also i have two 6 in KC apollo lights mount on my current bull bar and i would like to keep those if possible. I would like to avoid cutting into the frame if possible. If the set could be purchased less than 1500 dollars that would be great! Thanks for the help in advance.

Cheers,
Marshall94

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have been digging the VKS prerunner bumpers recently. However there is a couple things I would change on each. The front I would make as a grill width, and the rear with mounts for a couple lights, and maybe a trailer hitch as I love my hitch hook. Toss it in and drop a strap on it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
LoD

Check out LoD. I've got them on my wish list. Stinger, Stubby and Mid options, factory fog mounts (without stretching wires), winch mount, and made in the USA.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Genright, JCR Offroad, Nemesis

You could even still look at Poison Spyder that still has mfg here in the USA although quality has dropped since they were bought out by a large conglomerate that has a large portfolio of companies that use chi-com mfg.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a Crawler Conceptz rear bumper. It was the only one that fit my needs. And honestly I think the fit and finish is sub-par compared to a lot of the offshore stuff. I recommend going to a Jeep event and looking at what other people have to really compare style and quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts