JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the plastic dash piece above the radio. Anyone have one laying around they want to part with for cheap?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Are you looking for the stock piece or the aftermarket? I have an idea. You buy me the new aftermarket Daystar ($30.00 plus shipping) dash for mine and when it comes in I will send you the stock dash top postage paid. How does that sound? Shoot me a PM and let me know if interested.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
1FQ641DVAB - That's the part number for the upper instrument panel. It is around 10 bucks from the dealer IIRC.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SDMF, thanks for the info. I'll swing by the dealer on the way home. I assumed they were more money.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
SDMF, thanks for the info. I'll swing by the dealer on the way home. I assumed they were more money.
You're welcome. I bought one shortly after I got mine because it jacked it up. I need to go get another now tho because I used to have my cb there are there are holes in it...don't want to give water a nice spot to get right into the radio.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Will trade for a 6 of Miller Lite

I've still have my original. I was keeping it just incase, but since your local. It's your's if you want to pick it up. Know where Apollo Beach is?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm kinda familiar with Apollo Beach. Let me know when and where you'd like to meet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You guys are killing me.

I thought they would be more. Just trying!:beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts