JKOwners Forum banner

took the doors off

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  banned01010 
#1 ·
72 out last night.:D took the doors off for the first time. kinda a wierd feeling going down the road with nothing next to you. sorry for the cell phone pics

See less See more
#9 ·
Yes and I love when they ask why- I told the last guy that asked why that there were built in sensors that knew when someone actually stuck their arm in after it actually armed.
Then I walked into the store and watched him. When he looked around and stuck his arm inside the Jeep I hit the panic button... He jumped about 3 foot off the ground...:bounce::laughing::bounce:

#4 ·
Damn those pic's are grainy.

Holy smokes......snorkel, winch, rock rails.......and never had the doors off!

Well, better late than never.....feels kinda naughty......yeah!

Gotta ask....jeep looks great, how did you mount the winch, what plate and winch?

you look kinda young to be driving....:innocent:

#10 ·
thanks. yea it was dark and my cell phone is ****ty. i used the rough country winch mount for the factory bumper. its nice and stout. it has the brackets that attatch it to the frame rails like the warn. it was a little pricey at $250 but i wanted to keep the stock bumper. winch is an xrc8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.