JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
72 out last night.:D took the doors off for the first time. kinda a wierd feeling going down the road with nothing next to you. sorry for the cell phone pics

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
You get used to no doors. In fact, you'll come to hate doors if you run w/ out them long enough. You start to feel trapped when they are on.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
not sure if this has happened to you yet, but wait till you get out of the car and you go to lock your doors (well actually just the tailgate) and arm the alarm with the keyfob.

As soon as the jeep honks you will see people rolling their eyes. :laughing:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Damn those pic's are grainy.

Holy smokes......snorkel, winch, rock rails.......and never had the doors off!

Well, better late than never.....feels kinda naughty......yeah!

Gotta ask....jeep looks great, how did you mount the winch, what plate and winch?

you look kinda young to be driving....:innocent:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Nice, it is a different feeling. Somewhere between a car and motorcycle.
not sure if this has happened to you yet, but wait till you get out of the car and you go to lock your doors (well actually just the tailgate) and arm the alarm with the keyfob.

I always roll my eyes when I hear peoples horns honk:shaking: That's the first thing I learned to turn off on our Jeep.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Nice Jeep. Dontcha just love how kids love jeeps too?
72? Byte me. It's snowing here.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
You get used to no doors. In fact, you'll come to hate doors if you run w/ out them long enough. You start to feel trapped when they are on.
x2 DOORS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to move my ass down to FL and then sell my doors :laughing:

·
Registered
179 Posts

Too funny. Never thought of that.

·
Registered
253 Posts

Yes and I love when they ask why- I told the last guy that asked why that there were built in sensors that knew when someone actually stuck their arm in after it actually armed.
Then I walked into the store and watched him. When he looked around and stuck his arm inside the Jeep I hit the panic button... He jumped about 3 foot off the ground...:bounce::laughing::bounce:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn those pic's are grainy.

Holy smokes......snorkel, winch, rock rails.......and never had the doors off!

Well, better late than never.....feels kinda naughty......yeah!

Gotta ask....jeep looks great, how did you mount the winch, what plate and winch?

you look kinda young to be driving....:innocent:
thanks. yea it was dark and my cell phone is ****ty. i used the rough country winch mount for the factory bumper. its nice and stout. it has the brackets that attatch it to the frame rails like the warn. it was a little pricey at $250 but i wanted to keep the stock bumper. winch is an xrc8

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes and I love when they ask why- I told the last guy that asked why that there were built in sensors that knew when someone actually stuck their arm in after it actually armed.
Then I walked into the store and watched him. When he looked around and stuck his arm inside the Jeep I hit the panic button... He jumped about 3 foot off the ground...:bounce::laughing::bounce:
That is funny! FORCE FIELD - ACTIVATED. LMAO! :laughing2:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
i dont know what the family of spiders will do when the time comes to put my doors back on.

·
Registered
715 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
i dont know what the family of spiders will do when the time comes to put my doors back on.
Yeah I had a golden orb weaver build a fantastic web in my front passenger door after wheeling some private pits up around Gainesville off Archer. The web was PERFECT and filled the entire door frame. Wish I had taken pics of it.

sorry..had a flashback.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts