JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Jeep in for an oil change. Got to bullshitting with Tom Matson of Tom Matson Dodge. I think he is the son, anyway. We're talking about Jeepin and he askes me what I've done to it. He say's lets go take a look at it. We ended up talkin for over a half an hour. Really cool to have a dealer that is Jeepin friendly. He even offered me some new Saraha side steps because mine are busted. I said no thanks but I thought that was pretty fuckin cool. We were checkin out the damage to my skids and stuff while it was up on the rack and he's telling me I can pound them back out and stuff. I like that dealership.:beer:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
He was probably taking notes and pics to red flag your warranty. :thefinger:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I met him recently too and got the same good first impression. He's a wheeler himself and goes out with a group now and again. I was looking at either buying new from him or getting a used one in CA. Even after I told him I wasn't buying new, it didn't change his attitude at all. I used that dealership years ago when I had a Cummins pickup and always had good service.

·
Registered
125 Posts
T-5 is real cool person. i have taken him and his dad over naches in there jeeps at night. they have a great dealer ship to .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts