JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Gallery is still busted I figured I'd put them here.
Hadn't taken any decent pics since the new tires went on so I figured I'd grab some today.
During one of the good right front droops, the swaybar link hyperextended and taco'd. Luckily I had some spare parts and it was an easy fix.
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2581
Anyway, here they be...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a couple more, I think this first one is the droop that hyperextended the link and the last one shows off my K-Rocks custom rear bumper and tail light :thefinger::mr-t:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Nice pics...looks good with the new tires. Do you have the rear sway bar links on the front? I'm wondering if they are a little too short for the front.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The newer more complete kits replace the fronts, because moving the rear forward is only really okay with a budget boost -- and even then it might not always be. You're lucky you didn't trash the motor for the electronic disconnect system. There have been several people that have done that.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the link swap setup was left over from when I had just my BB installed and I hadn't addressed the problem yet
Now I'm running the extended rear links from another BB kit up front too - they are pretty close to the right length and will work until I get pair of PP adjustables
pics in the other thread linked from the first post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts