JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF guys?!? I'm gone a year and you get like a bazillion new people in the NE!!! You guys suck! :pissed: I'm just kidding of course... I can't wait to get back and go wheelin with everyone! :bounce: We may be coming home a week or two later than originally anticipated though... No beuno... Anyways, I just felt like saying hi! Hope everyone's doin good! I can't get on FB, my Hotmail still doesn't work right, and I can't view pics on this computer (fuckin government BS) but I can check this occassionally so that's good! :)

Oh yeah! The Dan (AKA "Attention Whore" :grinpimp:) in me wanted to let you guys know what I have planned too! I'm either strengthening the stock axles (if they're not bent) or replacing them (if they are) and getting deeper gears to bring my power/fuel economy back up (I'm trying to decide between 5.13 and 5.38 again). I really want to do the 1-ton axles now but I'm just not going to have that kind of money laying around when I first get back so I figure beefing up the stockers is an ok compromise. I'm also going to be modifying my front bumper, adding a winch, installing my rear bumper/tire carrier, and fabbing up a storage box/sleeping platform/place for my stoopid mutt to lay in the back too! The plan is to take a roadtrip vacation somewhere and not have to worry about hotels if I don't want. I also have some ideas for making getting in and out easier (you know... for old people and my parents and shit! :grinpimp:). I'm thinking of a secondary step like we have on the MRAPs here in Theater; they're a multi-jointed swinging contraption that can swing up and avoid damage if hit on something like a rock but still has good lateral stability so it's NOT like a stirrup that swings around and chit... Anyways, there's more on the drawing board but you'll just have to wait and see for that! Take care guys! Can't wait to get back and go wheelin! :beer:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
First thing is first... GET HOME SAFE!

Second, you won't have the money laying around? WTF you been spending it on over there? The PX? Just kidding bro, I fully understand. Just get home and then let the party begin!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: (Holiday 5-pack)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First thing is first... GET HOME SAFE!

Second, you won't have the money laying around? WTF you been spending it on over there? The PX? Just kidding bro, I fully understand. Just get home and then let the party begin!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: (Holiday 5-pack)
Heh heh... thanks! :)

Yeah, I won't have much dinero layin around but I'll be 100% debt free (including my '08 Rubicon) and have started building my retirement fund back up (it was devastated by unempoyment and some stupid decisions at the start of the recession)! I'm pretty excited! :beer:

Good to hear from you Tink, be safe and have a merry Christmas. See you when you get stateside.
Hey boss! How ya been? You and BC stayin outa trouble? Can't wait to wheel together again! :beer:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tink good to hear from you. Get home safe so you can do some "unsafe" wheeling!
WhaAat?!? I ALWAYS wheel "safe"!!! Granted the condom gets a little uncomfortable at times but ya GOTTA do protection or you're just ASKIN for trouble!!! :grinpimp:

Get home safe Tink
Thanks! Under a month (providing my replacements get here on time)! :beer:

Hey Tink. Whats up. Glad your doing good. Maybe by the time you get home I'll actually be able to wheel again.
Pfft... who are YOU?!? I seem to recall someone by this moniker threatening to sell their Jeep at one point! BLASPHEMY!!! Heh heh... just kidding. I only hate you a little bit... :beer::grinpimp:

Looking forward to meeting u!
Me too amigo!

tink be safe over there and thanks for the gewell feeling better but it gonna be 4-5 weeks have happy and safe christmas see you when you get home.
Take care brother! See you when I get home! Don't party too hard on Christmas! :beer:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jeep#4: There's lots of C Companys but not mine. I'm in PSYOP (Army) and our designations are a little different. Do you know what part of Afghanistan your nephew is in? I'm in the Eastern Region. Anyways, thanks for the support! Take care! :beer:

·
Banned
15,534 Posts
How the fuck did I miss this thread?

And who in the hell is this new Tinker guy? He must not wheel enough since I NEVER see him out in the pines:D

Better let everyone know when you get home. There shall be a Jersey Crew shindig the likes of which has yet to ever be seen and likely never will again! JC attendance shall be deemed mandatory in order to welcome home one of our own!

Glad to hear from you. Now get the hell home so we can get back to wheelin!:beer:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think hes in Khandahar(sp?).hes a plt. Sgt in Marine C Co., 1st 25th. Thought itd be cool if i happen to see someone on here that knew him, but slim chance there! Take care, be safe
I had guys in Khandarhar but they pulled out a month or two ago... Hope he's doin good! Tell him to be safe! :beer:

How the fuck did I miss this thread?

And who in the hell is this new Tinker guy? He must not wheel enough since I NEVER see him out in the pines:D

Better let everyone know when you get home. There shall be a Jersey Crew shindig the likes of which has yet to ever be seen and likely never will again! JC attendance shall be deemed mandatory in order to welcome home one of our own!

Glad to hear from you. Now get the hell home so we can get back to wheelin!:beer:
Heh heh... I haven't even been out to wheel HERE recently... :bawling: Only a few more weeks and I'll be home though! We need to find somewhere we can have a massive bonfire! Can't wait to see you guys Dan! :beer:

·
Banned
15,534 Posts
I had guys in Khandarhar but they pulled out a month or two ago... Hope he's doin good! Tell him to be safe! :beer:

Heh heh... I haven't even been out to wheel HERE recently... :bawling: Only a few more weeks and I'll be home though! We need to find somewhere we can have a massive bonfire! Can't wait to see you guys Dan! :beer:
Yeah - WHERE'S TINK??!!??!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.