JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down there this weekend and am curious what there are for trails, anyone have recommendations?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm coming down from PHX to play tourist sat-sun

·
22,098 Posts

·
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
There should be group sex on this trip so even if she don't put out you're pretty much guaranteed to get some...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went, I saw, I got laid, I cried

Just to be clear, it wasn't the sex that made me cry, it was Tombstone, WTF!? If the Chinese invaded 'Murica, I would expect this is what our new landscape would look like. There was not hardly one god damned thing that rang authentic American history, except the birdcage and the $10 fee killed it for me. Then I heard that Boot Hill wasn't really Boot Hill so I didn't even stop.
If I wanted to visit knotts berry farm I would have driven to LA. Childhood dream crushed, that is all

·
22,098 Posts
See, you should have went with us on the rug road. If the GF wouldn't put out we had blow up sheep. :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I went, I saw, I got laid, I cried

Just to be clear, it wasn't the sex that made me cry, it was Tombstone, WTF!? If the Chinese invaded 'Murica, I would expect this is what our new landscape would look like. There was not hardly one god damned thing that rang authentic American history, except the birdcage and the $10 fee killed it for me. Then I heard that Boot Hill wasn't really Boot Hill so I didn't even stop.
If I wanted to visit knotts berry farm I would have driven to LA. Childhood dream crushed, that is all
What hotel did you guys stay at? By the way thanks for the CA's again!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
See, you should have went with us on the rug road. If the GF wouldn't put out we had blow up sheep. :thefinger:
Spit and vinyl chafe my Johnson, but thanks...maybe next time.

What hotel did you guys stay at? By the way thanks for the CA's again!

Eldorado suites in Bisbee, kick ass time minus the hippies. Just did a quick drive through of Tombstone. You're welcome, enjoy! Hope you work them as hard as I did.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Ya Bisbee is full of hippie people type. Last time in tombstone we stayed at the tombstone motel and had a paranormal visitor in our room. Pretty awesome little experience. That's the only reason the wife and I will go there is for the paranormal aspect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts