JKOwners Forum banner

Do you think TOGTFO is overplayed?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's a prerequisite on some other forums you might frequent when asking favors of the masses. To me JKO has always been a tight knit community where we help each other for the sake of helping without need for incentive.

There has always been joking about it, but seems like we're at a turning point where people are actually expecting to see boobage for their troubles... or even worse members feel they have to show some in order to get a vote for their whatever.

Just curious how you all feel.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
If they wanna see my tits bad enough to ask......then they deserve any and all related nightmares. :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
i love me some boobers but someone should not feel obligated to TOGTFO just to get a vote or something. But it does help

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I usually help or vote first, then add a funny TOGTFO gif or joke if someone has already brought it up. I don't expect it, but I do click the links. but that's also how I ended up seeing Caligirl's special cupcake in the TP

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
If you want me to answer this poll, then TOGTFO :thefinger:

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Don't care to see a set of saggy jugs but I do get tired of the "vote for me" threads that actually never do any good anyway. Someone point me to one such thread on jko that resulted in a win due to our votes.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't care to see a set of saggy jugs but I do get tired of the "vote for me" threads that actually never do any good anyway. Someone point me to one such thread on jko that resulted in a win due to our votes.
how about mikey's mama's umbrella... Oh wait never mind

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
TOGTFO is a good policy. I usually vote anyway, but it depends on how easy it is. Now, if I have to create an account to vote or fill out some BS survey, than I ain't havin' it.

I like to use GTFO for people acting stupid, but I'm not on enough to catch it quick. But lord help you if I release this on your candy ass:

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
how about mikey's mama's umbrella... Oh wait never mind
:laughing:We put our hearts into that one for nought. That one broke my will to try and now those kinds of threads are just fertile ground for humor and ball bustin'.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts