JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, in my JK I've found a total toe of 0,80. In which way can I adjust it so that it will be 0,10 for each wheel and 0,20 as total?
Is there a specific measurement from end to end of the tie rod ball joints?
Thanks a lot for helping.

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
im not sure why one would give a heck about tie-rod end to tie-rod end measurements since the tie-rods are supposed to accommodate the toe of the hubs/wheels/tires...but, it sounds like you're either trying to determine if you've bent a knuckle, an axle housing or are merely over-complicating the toe-in measurement (a GENERAL toe-in of .16 is approximate "average" toe ) ....but, here; Planman will sort your toe out ....

I cannot forwarn you enuff on how you should not spend n exorbitant amount of time over there ,but either JK Forum or this place called Wayalife has some things in their Write-Up section that you may wanna supplement that video with. The place is great for several write-ups tho' plz be careful of making comments on particularly the latter of those two sites because = douchbaggery runs rampant there and instead of attempts at assistance like this , you'll beberated for being stupid by countless minions of some dude that has a rat-tail , small genitalia and an omnipotent attitude of jerkiness the size of Gahzirra .

Lastly, you can gain accuracy in your measurements by something such as these although I made my own version of that out of some angle beam steel from the bottom of a large , server array, shipping palate skids...
even angle-iron could be used in similar manner.

:jeep2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts