JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I had a wear issue with my KM2's.
Not to steer away from your OP, but what tire pressure were you running? Did you rotate regularly? Reason I ask is because I just purchased a set of 35" KM2's within the last month.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I did rotate on a regular basis along with alignments, tire pressure was from 26 on up to attemp to get better gas mileage. I think part of my problem was my shocks being a little on the stff side and the need for a little more caster.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Running 37 STTs have about 15K on them and they are holding up well. My only complaint is chunking; the lugs come apart on the rocks fairly easy. They do grip well and they are great on the snow and Ice....at least the snow we get in OK and TX. I'd say with 15K I'm about 1/3 through the tire on wear.

Good luck on the tire hunt.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Running 37 STTs have about 15K on them and they are holding up well. My only complaint is chunking; the lugs come apart on the rocks fairly easy. They do grip well and they are great on the snow and Ice....at least the snow we get in OK and TX. I'd say with 15K I'm about 1/3 through the tire on wear.

Good luck on the tire hunt.
That's good info on the snow and ice. I'm shopping for some new tires and that's a concern for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts