JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Pro comp MTs 35 12.5 15 and a set of Pro Comp wheels 15 by 10 inch . Tires are perfect no tears or cuts no plugs or patches they have 3000 to 5000 miles on them . They have been on for about 3 mos. (SOLD)!!!!

The wheels are new bought them the same time 3 are perfect 1 has a few small scratches nothing that will hurt the wheel you have to hunt it to find them.

I am asking 900.00 for the tires and wheels.
I also have a super chips flash pac I am asking 250.00 for it (SOLD) !!!!!!!!

I also have a Rough Country 2.5 inch BB with shock adapters and rear track bar bracket I am asking 100.00 for the lift.(SOLD)!!!!!!

If someone wants to make me a offer on all of it I have a Areis brush guard I will through in .

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD Thanks for every ones help

I am in North Ga

I dont mind shipping any of the items if you will pay for it let me know if any one has any questions . These are the only pics I have right now But I can get more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wish I was home right now, im stationed at Hunter Army Airfield, DAMN these deployments. I would buy those in a heartbeat. That looks F**King SEXY!!! Can you tell me the sizes of the rims that you have on there? The backspacing, offset etc... Thank You

1 - 12 of 12 Posts