JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are some of you including your full size spare into your tire rotations? I just got new tires about 1500 miles ago and am not sure of the best way to throw that spare into the mix. What are your rotations and when? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Yes the rearward cross (G).:beer:

I got about 40k out of a set of used BFG KM (Rubi takeoffs) and when they were all done I was able to buy five matching tires.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I don't include my spare in the rotations. Got 57K miles out of the set, then only needed to buy 3 tires.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Whatever way you decide to rotate, just be sure you keep doing it the same way. I have been doing rotation like in G above. So far I've gotten about 25,000 miles or so out of my KM2s and they are just barely at half tread. I wouldn't be surprised to get 60,000 out of em unless I beat them up too bad in the mean time.

But yeah, rotate them all the same way everytime.

Or your jeep will explode. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yes the rearward cross (G).:beer:

I got about 40k out of a set of used BFG KM (Rubi takeoffs) and when they were all done I was able to buy five matching tires.
Thanks for the welcoming!! This is exactly the info I was looking for.
I don't include my spare in the rotations. Got 57K miles out of the set, then only needed to buy 3 tires.
Only needing to buy 3 tires is a major plus... decisions, decisions, decisions... :hmph:

Or your jeep will explode. :grinpimp:
This would be my luck!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the input guys!! Now I atleast have a direction. :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts