JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. I just purchased a 2016 Unlimited Sahara and want to change the tires. I live in Central Florida so lots a sand instead of snow...lol. So looking to change tires and get something more aggressive then the Dualer A/T that are stock with it. Issue is I'm a vertically challenged woman ? that if I put even a 2" lift may never be able to get in the Jeep and I have a 3.21 axle ratio which is not best suited for a lift anyway. With that said I have spoken to a few tire places and they have discouraged MT's stating without a lift and with the current suspension will create a really rough ride but I'm really wanting an beefier tire to create the look I want. Suggestions??? GO!!?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Suggestion - search button. Discussed multiple times.

Check gearing chart to see what size you can get away with on the 3.6. Your height is a mute point. Do business with a company that sponsors this website. Therefore you get good feedback, not some tire tech that doesn't know shit from shinola.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Pay no attention to the tire shop. Put on the tires that you want, and run them at the right pressure. You're fine with 3.21s with up to 35" tires on your 2016 in central FL. You may have to add wheel spacers or buy wheels with less backspacing depending on the tire size you choose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts