JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

All three Black-Diamond soft top windows off my 08 Unlimited Soft top. Both Rear Quarters and the rear window. Soft top was typically on May-Oct. so they are all in good shape, no scratches only typical wear from a 3 year old jeep. The zippers all work and have no damage and all the stitching is still solid.
I ripped the stock soft top by accident and replaced it with a new Khaki-Diamond replace-a-top so I dont need these extra windows.
$135 shipped to the lower 48. Pics on request.

·
Registered
338 Posts
great price, wish these were for a two door

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for photos

Drivers

Passengers, the white dot is a reflection

Rear, it was rolled up in the cold attic. once it warms up it will lay flat.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup, its a reflection of the ceiling light. No scratches but could use a good cleaning before I ship them. The rear window has a small spot that I'm guna call a "scuff" about 1/2 inch by 4 inches that is not visible in photographs. It looks like a spiral bound notebook was pressed against it and left a strip of swirls, that is the best way I can describe it but you won't see it when looking through the rear view mirror. You might see it if you stand there are stare at the rear window. I didnt even know it was there until I took them out last night and took a hard look. Other than that they are great and not clouding up at all. They are not brand new but they are quite far from being trashed. I'm not looking to get rich, just want them out of my house.

·
Registered
338 Posts
hmmm, those look suprisingly the same size and shape as the two door back windows.......anybody know if rear 4 door windows will work on a two door? i love the solid window

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmm, those look suprisingly the same size and shape as the two door back windows.......anybody know if rear 4 door windows will work on a two door? i love the solid window
I think the 2 door windows are slightly longer but not positive. If you lived close I'd say come over and try it but ur like 2 time zones away

·
Registered
338 Posts
I think the 2 door windows are slightly longer but not positive. If you lived close I'd say come over and try it but ur like 2 time zones away
hell of a drive :bounce:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I just got my soft top shipped to me that should have come with my Unlimited when I bought it. They sent the wrong windows so I have tinted windows for a 2 door. Maybe we can work something out and you could buy mine on the cheap and I could buy these if you still need them and these are still for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts