JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Man...Priceless. When they are little, the seemingly insignificant moments can mean so much to them. Funny you posted that because we just had a cold front blow through setting the mood...So tonight in the grocery store- I heard a man with his little girl talking. He said to her "We have everything we need...hot chocolate, marshmallows, and pizza". He told her they would stop on the way home and pick up a video of her choice. She grabbed his hand and looked up at him like he had just given her the world! It actually made me smile to remember how special the little things were when I was a kid. Simple, sincere...priceless.

You all have a good night. :)

·
Banned
10,062 Posts
Man that's just awesome. You're the richest man alive when your kid tells you stuff like that.

I just got a childhood toy in the mail last night (the armatron - robotic arm) and played "lift this stuff up and put it in the back of that truck" for about 3 hours w/ my son. He was so proud. This "OUR TOY!" he kept saying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.