Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOVEMBER STOCK CLASS RIDE OF THE MONTH:

So here are the guidelines/rules:

1. Stock Class includes: Would be based on off-roader picture submissions of the stock JK being used off-road to support why they would need an off-roader store gift card to upgrade their vehicle.

2. Prize: Krawl Off-Road - $25 gift certificate to business site

3. Vote Rule: Vote for your favorite rig by selecting the "Rig Post #" as I have listed them on this thread. The votes will be counted by the "Post #" you select/enter and who you as the forum members determined deserved title of the JK of the Month for this class!

4. Only vote one time for one rig using the established poll for the Stock Class! :beer:

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
KOBECROZJK

So here it is, I bought my 2011 rubi two weeks ago and took it out last weekend. Completely stock, no mods yet, that is why I could use the money. Enjoy! It's a Jeep, of course i'm going to need money for upgrades!!!

Attachments

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROBRUT

Here's my stock 2011 JK. I added the Smittybilt step bar, and the Hella's but everything else is stock.

Last Pic is me guiding KobeCrozJK through the mud. He finally got his Rubicon JK a few weeks ago.

I still got Donuts for shoes but that's not stopping me from getting dirty!!!

Attachments

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Everybody...with over 300 members online at any given time during the day, there has to be more than 54 people interested in voting for the Stock Class rig of the month! :)

So let's vote and show some more interest in the competition to keep/maintain 3 classes instead of one! :beer:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Vote for the DIRTYGIRL! I mean ......... come on!! Who doesn't like DIRTYGIRLS??

:beer: :beer: :beer:

AMP

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
5 more hours until the competition is over (midnight JKO timestamp!) I will be on an airplane traveling at that time (sitting at the airport right now) but Hitmoney, Stub and Jason (Krawl Offroad) will keep you all posted for the winner!

Good luck! :beer:

·
Registered
36 Posts
so it's a 2 door thing? LoL. figures...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.