JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been around answering questions and suggesting products for a few months now, and with some persuasion toward the head honcho I got the clearance to sign up to be a jkowners preferred vendor!

This site has been great as far as letting us come around and help you guys out and so now we've gone ahead and put in our vendor account subscription and we'll be sticking around!

Just wanted to say thanks to all that have already placed orders with us, and thanks to JKOwners for letting us hang out for a while and not overmoderating while we weren't a paid sponsor!

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Glad to see you be here as a vendor! I always enjoy the new product updates! I have a few things I will be purchasing from you guys here soon

Do you have any group buys coming up?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to see you be here as a vendor! I always enjoy the new product updates! I have a few things I will be purchasing from you guys here soon

Do you have any group buys coming up?
Well, we don't really do group buys. I'd rather just offer the lowest prices I can to everyone all the time. That's why you'll find alot of items on the site with free shipping.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good looking site and have had quick answers to ? that i have had

·
Registered
206 Posts
Cool! Hopefully I'll have enough pennies saved to order some of the new narrow Xenon fender flares from you soon. :smokin:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Well, we don't really do group buys. I'd rather just offer the lowest prices I can to everyone all the time. That's why you'll find alot of items on the site with free shipping.
Well thats the best way to do it anyway! No BS, sounds great to me! Already have a lot of Warrior items on my list! Now if I could just come up with the money! lol

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Welcome aboard JR as a Preferred Vendor!

Nice to have you guys here and helping support the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts