JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Canada's already shut it's borders. Mexicos too damn dangerous, Europe sucks. Where to go?

·
Registered
493 Posts
By the way- today is Mexican Revolution Day. Viva la Mexico... Im fucking leaving the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fJOTVFsJo
Yeah, Alec Baldwin said the same thing when George Bush won his second term!
What a line of shit, where are you going to go that even remotely resembles the United States? Gonna take your guns with you, doubt it. Anyway, good luck!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
If I had to live in New Jersey I'd fucking leave this country too.:gluging:

Bruce Springsteen sucks balls and eats bags of dicks. Fuck him.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
you have nothing to fucking complain about .come stay here in south Africa for a year then you will be happy to go back,:flame:
Hey...we both have a African president!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
you have nothing to fucking complain about .come stay here in south Africa for a year then you will be happy to go back,:flame:
Is it really you PW? :gluging:

·
Registered
40 Posts
you are more than welcome here in south Africa . I would trade places with you in a heartbeat .at least you can still vote him out . and you are not murdered because you are white. we are staying in prisons . to keep the criminal's out . and on my salary I am paying 48% income tax.

·
Registered
296 Posts
By the way- today is Mexican Revolution Day. Viva la Mexico... Im fucking leaving the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fJOTVFsJo
Cool - so get the eff out. I sure as fuck don't think the white man was here first but that's okay, here's my favorite quote from a film with some of my favorite actors:

"I don't see a lot of pointy hats but I sure do see a lot of pointy heads."

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
......and hair grease and the fat ass foul mouthed walkin' talkin' yeast infection factory Snooki..:flipoff:

·
Registered
371 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts