JKOwners Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Edit: I have unlocked this thread so that you have a place to rant if you wish, but if you actually want some help with the new platform, please post your questions in the feedback thread so that I can help.

- Cricket
Good, but you still need to unlock gt1guy's thread (the first of 3 you locked today). Please remedy that fookup ASAP.

·
Community Manager/Admin
116 Posts
Good, but you still need to unlock gt1guy's thread (the first of 3 you locked today). Please remedy that fookup ASAP.
It is unlocked.

If you guys need assistance I suggest asking questions in the community thread or checking out the FAQ as we will no longer be responding in the "Chit Chat" section.

Community Feedback Thread - HERE

FAQ - HERE

Jeff M

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
It is unlocked.

If you guys need assistance I suggest asking questions in the community thread or checking out the FAQ as we will no longer be responding in the "Chit Chat" section.
Nope, we're good - as long as you don't fawk with our threads, we neither expect nor particularly desire your participation in Chit Chat.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Well, I believe I gave it enough of a chance, but I'm calling bullshit: this chick has a dong.
It was semi-tolerable-ish (only 50% fucked) 'til they did the same "upgrade" bullshit to PBB.

The way I see it, I didn't leave JKO - Pirate and JKO were taken away despite the members.
Not happy about hanging it up here, definitely not gloating, and I wish all of you the best.

For anyone with Pirate4x4 caliber of sensibilities (thick skin), I'll be on irate4x4.com.
For anyone who's easily offended - at all - be honest, just stay right here (please).

May still post here, but making no promises because the JKO I joined got murdered.
TL/DR: the changes to JKO and PBB made me . . . irate. Fuck this noise - I'm out.

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Well, I believe I gave it enough of a chance, but I'm calling bullshit: this chick has a dong.
It was semi-tolerable-ish (only 50% fucked) 'til they did the same "upgrade" bullshit to PBB.

The way I see it, I didn't leave JKO - Pirate and JKO were taken away despite the members.
Not happy about hanging it up here, definitely not gloating, and I wish all of you the best.

For anyone with Pirate4x4 caliber of sensibilities (thick skin), I'll be on irate4x4.com.
For anyone who's easily offended - at all - be honest, just stay right here (please).

May still post here, but making no promises because the JKO I joined got murdered.
TL/DR: the changes to JKO and PBB made me . . . irate. Fuck this noise - I'm out.
Sad day for sure. Did u finish the axle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
It's been a good 10 years on here with you old jackwagons, but the heart and soul is gone, sold for a quick buck. Peace.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Sad day for sure.
Yep, this place was really good, but "that place" just isn't here any more.
I'll miss the old crew, but I fucking hate . . . this vanilla smartphone website.
If you end up at irate4x4, hit me up 🍺

Did u finish the axle?
I got CA skids and TB/hydro bracket welded on last weekend.
Diff. rebuild tools & master overhaul kit are in-hand, ready to rock.
Plan to install new TF ball joints + guts of existing axle this weekend.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
wait the admin says you will like it just wait a while longer they say it gets worse before it starts getting better....This is what happens when you have people taking over a jeep forum who are used to photography forums and perhaps honda oddyssy forums. format set up for jeepers by non jeepers because by golly they know what is best for us....

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
wait the admin says you will like it just wait a while longer they say it gets worse before it starts getting better....This is what happens when you have people taking over a jeep forum who are used to photography forums and perhaps honda oddyssy forums. format set up for jeepers by non jeepers because by golly they know what is best for us....
Sound like govt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Not surprising that folks that voted for this....

......don’t have the ability to run an American off-road site. They have now screwed up two of them.

RIP JKOwners
RIP Pirate4x4

101 - 113 of 113 Posts