JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50 new members asking questions about stock lift and rim colour.
A dozen guys with really good tech info and knowledge.
Another 1/2 dozen guys who add panache.
Then there are the trolls like me and the idiots like Jeremy at Rock Krawler.
It's time for me to delete my account.
Love you all

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If any of you mods can let me know how... feel free to hit the ol' delete douchebag key for me.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
this forum has turned into gayolife no doubt. But why do you feel you need to announce you want your account deleted? why not just stop posting unless of course you are seeking attention.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
Please donate your post count and hi-lifts to KOWBOY. Those things are important to him. Bummer we never got to have pancakes at the rodeo. I would have worn my assless chaps.

·
Registered
656 Posts
“Come on man”

Any on-line forum is dependent on the membership.

This place is up to us.

You’re as responsible as the next guy for the content.

It’s a fucking community Bro Tater.

Run away or invest.

I’m a relative new comer but this particular “Jeep” forum is the best by far.

If you don’t like it GTFU but I suggest making an effort to improve the situation first.

YMMV.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Trolling, maybe?

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
I'm gonna hunt you down & stomp on your nnnnnuuuttttzzzzif you leave, douchebag ....so help me.

are all of you on the gdamn rag this month?!?

ohhhhh

none of us can go out and wheel our Jeeps ; we're going bloody insane!!!
:nuke:

:thefinger:

(
edit:
@coilrod

I've dealt w too much crap for you arseholes to bail like the other twerps. you wanna be Jeep momma2 ?
you don't get that option . I guess we could all just quit because it's shitty.
No covid-19 rock crawling sucks ass. but , as for here, guess who'se hanging around, bitching about it ?
you just want to go start up a Imaneddieballsuckerjkclub.com , or join Wayoflife, & run a rocking banner decal , that's really wtf is up.ADMIT IT !! )

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You should go over to wrangler forum to truly see a bunch of dumb questions and even dumber answers.
I think the covid19 has you down man...I have not seen you so negative as i have seen in the last few weeks. I have followed your posts for a long time but gotta say I think you are letting the stress get to you...

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
maybe but it has not been much different than my everyday. I have not worked since Halloween and spend most of my time tinkering in the shop. The weather has been kinda shitty the last two weeks so maybe that is it. Was hoping to get to sand hallow or moab soon but everything is shut down.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
50 new members asking questions about stock lift and rim colour.
A dozen guys with really good tech info and knowledge.
Another 1/2 dozen guys who add panache.
Then there are the trolls like me and the idiots like Jeremy at Rock Krawler.
Let's see here …

I ain't a new member.

I sure as fuck ain't got no tech info or knowledge 'bout JK's. Hell … I don't even particularly care for a JK.

No clue what the fuck panache means. So reckon can't really rule that one out.

But that basic'ly leaves me as bein' either a troll or an idiot. Possibly even both. :grin2:

Please donate your post count and hi-lifts to KOWBOY. Those things are important to him.
And this post puts me one closer to the free bacon at the 1000 post mark. :thefinger:

I quit buyin' raffle tickets at organized 4wd events 'cause the only fuckin' thang I'd win is a god damned Hi-Lift. I just kept donatin' 'em back to the raffle rather than take one. Heavy bastards ain't worth a fuck in a trial rig. Gotta admit had one in the ranch truck back in the day tho. Excellent for pullin' fence posts and even stretchin' barb wire in a pinch.

… stick it out until the new transition to xenforo - JKO will be shitloads better :thefinger: :laughing:
What's xenforo?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Holy fuck, I guess when the it gets tough you just abandon ship?

Hang in there sweet cheeks, we are all in this together.

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
What's xenforo?
If I understand correctly what I read on Pirate, it's the website platform that the syrup-suckers recently used to ~destroy the FSB and Yellowbullet forums "to provide you a better, more content-rich experience" :rolleyes:. Reminder: you are the product, not the customer. If all goes horribly as expected, JKO and PBB will soon look similar to the 2 "updated" websites I linked :(

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
maybe but it has not been much different than my everyday.

Oh fuck, I'm right there with ya. When the shelter in place orders came out I realized I've been doing that for 20 years. I generally don't like the average person on the street. The only change I've noticed, is my internet has been slower. Makes me not like people even more now.

I think everyone should PM @coilrod a pic of their beanbag to cheer him up.

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts

oh my.
if this occurs & the "powers that be" blow into the new format , supporting mobileview only , this forum would be intolerable. Man, I hope this doesn't truly go down , as @ExWrench pointed-out ...

I've developed a contingency plan, gang. Yes-sir... I'll simply download the ENTIRE forum, it's structure & all of our content onto a Zip disc I've saved since 1998 , just for this purpose. As I said then , "I can't imagine ever using as much as space as 20mb , but maybe someday I'll have a critical need for massive storage!!"
....I'm sure none of the past 13 years could come close to filling-up that much space! ...

:csmile:

:massey:

edit: we may be fooked this time

:nono:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Haven't been on this forum for way too long. My first time back, I click a random thread and find Edwin still being bashed. Outstanding!:grinpimp:

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts

(
edit:
@coilrod

you wanna be Jeep momma2 ?
:eek: . . . what the actual fuck, dood?

:cwm13: I mean, there are limits, man . . .

. . . damn, dude, have you no soul? :dunno:

that's just fucking savage :nono:

:thefinger: :laughing:

Haven't been on this forum for way too long. My first time back, I click a random thread and find Edwin still being bashed. Outstanding!:grinpimp:
Dude! :bounce: I always got a chuckle out of your signature line when I started reading threads on JKO, but never had the chance to interact with you.

Now that I have, I gotta' be honest - it's a bit of a letdown :thefinger: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts