JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Thursday for the past years, car fanatics and bike fanatics have meets at Starbucks. For any type of car,bike and etc.. a luxury section, ricer section, bike and etc.. Parking lot gets packed. Since I've gotten my jeep, I have not seen that many jeep owners probably 2 so far out of 200 or so cars and 50 or so bikes:suicide:... So if any body feels like hanging out lookin at cars, bikes, girls and so on feel free to arrive and make your/our own jeep section and hangout spot.. People usually arrive at 930-10 people usually leave at 12.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Every Thursday for the past years, car fanatics and bike fanatics have meets at Starbucks. For any type of car,bike and etc.. a luxury section, ricer section, bike and etc.. Parking lot gets packed. Since I've gotten my jeep, I have not seen that many jeep owners probably 2 so far out of 200 or so cars and 50 or so bikes:suicide:... So if any body feels like hanging out lookin at cars, bikes, girls and so on feel free to arrive and make your/our own jeep section and hangout spot.. People usually arrive at 930-10 people usually leave at 12.

Sounds good I'm going to try and make it. I have a stock black jku

1 - 3 of 3 Posts