JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 6 KC slimline 130watts on my rig. I had one bulb blow (amazing I know - they warranty these things for 23 years). I called up KC today sort of worried cuz I had no receipt anymore. I did have a screen shot of my order from quadratec, but I was worried they'd play games w/ me.

I called up KC, told them my problem. My bulb is in the mail. I had to put it on my card, but they will credit my card back when I send them back the burnt bulb.

PAINLESS.

Thumbs up for KC. Just thought I'd share.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I didn't think they covered the bulbs, I have to keep this in mind.
Thanks!!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't think they covered the bulbs, I have to keep this in mind.
Thanks!!
Yeah I was surprised as well. This is from their website:

We proudly warranty all of our products against failure for a period of 23 years. If a housing or reflector begins to rust, if a switch fails, if a cover fades from the sun - we even warranty all of our bulbs against burnout. Exclusions are abuse and damage caused by accidents.

I'll buy KCs again. (hopefully in 23 years ;) )

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah I was surprised as well. This is from their website:

We proudly warranty all of our products against failure for a period of 23 years. If a housing or reflector begins to rust, if a switch fails, if a cover fades from the sun - we even warranty all of our bulbs against burnout. Exclusions are abuse and damage caused by accidents.

I'll buy KCs again. (hopefully in 23 years ;) )
I like the KC's. They have decent optics, a good warranty, and are priced fair.
I would go CIBIE if I couldn't get KC's anymore.
The rest are kinda ehhh....most think hey, let's charge an outrageous amount so the consumer thinks we have the best. Not true in most cases.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have been a KC fan for many years.I think they are a Little pricey but doing what we do with Our Jeeps Its all worth it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
How did they come up with 23 years? Odd number. Some guy sit there for that time and a stop watch?;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts