JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to all you PA, NJ, MD, OH, NY, ETC, ETC......I'm selling the whole Thule MOAB Basket with the Cross Rails, and this basket has the 18" extention to make it 57" long. Here's a few pic's of different angles below........I have $577 in it, I think $375 would be more than fair but I will not ship, I'm in Camp Hill, Pa in the middle of the state, ((must pick up will not ship))
1- Thule 300 RainGutter Foot Pack (set of 4)
2- Thule 690 MOAB Cargo Basket Rack
3- Thule Cargo-Luggage Baskets
Website where I purchased it from
http://www.orsracksdirect.com/thule-moab-roof-basket-rack-690.html

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know it fits a 2 Door jk??
Yes, but you would have to use a gutter position on your Removable Panels up front, 4 doors you mount all on the top in rear of panels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
what do you mean by the gutter position? I do know that it is different with the removable panels up front, but will I have to purchase something else for the front or it just has different positions so the rack can adjust to the front panels.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you mean by the gutter position? I do know that it is different with the removable panels up front, but will I have to purchase something else for the front or it just has different positions so the rack can adjust to the front panels.[/QUOTE

No, you need nothing more, it will mount on your rain gutters on your Panels more forward(toward the front) compared to my picture's for the 4 Door,, just visually take my doors out of the picture. This Basket is about 57" long, measure your top from back to front to(windshield) and the cross rails can go anywhere in-between that 57" length very easily. your choice.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For the 2 Door this picture will illustrate where it will mount & how it will look.
It will mount the the 2 door just take my 2 front doors out of the picture..
Here's a horrible photo chop of mine as a 2 Door but you'll get an idea
One thing you'll need is this for the3 rear,,,unless I remove mine....and you won't need..
2008 Thule 542 Artificial Raingutter Brackets Individual Base Rack Component

·
Registered
29 Posts
yea thanks I will have a talk with my father and I will send you a pm if I choose to buy, thanks.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thule **SOLD SOLD SOLD***

yea thanks I will have a talk with my father and I will send you a pm if I choose to buy, thanks.
Good enough,,,thx for your interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts