JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a small get together staurday at rasuch creek. Me and my frined in the yj met up with two other jk's and wheeled greens and mostly blues. We had a blast and only had one small bit of trail carnage. The white jk broke a passenger side U joint but we pulled the axle and got it fixed and continued on. I found out that I have GOT to trim my fenders and get some bumpstop extensions! I was having bad rubbing on the fenders at flex. Other than that it was a great day on the trail. Here's a link to pics and the video I put together.

Caution until I can get it changed the first song in the video is an unedited version and has a lot of f bombs so use caution around kids or at work.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/silverstar4774/First trip to rausch creek in Rubi 02 18 2012/

Jeeps at Rausch creek 02 18 2012 - YouTube

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some highlight pics.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Yeah the trail repair made me realize how I need top get off my a$$ and start getting spare parts and more tools for wheeling.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Cool run, the video is great!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya gotta love trail fixes.

BTW, thanks for the heads up on the lyrics. The speakers were all the way up with the kids sitting here playing xbox. :rolleyes: I think only a few f-bombs got through before I hit mute.
Sorry about that. I gotta change the music on it. When I put the video together I didn't realize it was the unedited version and had the f bomb as every other word.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts