JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of cutting my Sahara finders, but have no lift and stock tires, (and it will be awhile until i get either). Has any one done this and does it look bad.

Go for it?
or wait?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I saw a thread about a week ago with stock BFG km's and cut fenders it looked good, I'm going to do the same. I can't say I have ever seen someone cut Sahara painted fenders.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm rocking rubi wheels and tires and flat fenders and it looks awesome. Cut fenders will look great too.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
What happened to the "This thread is worthless without pics!" smiley? It's suits this thread!
There are pics in my thread I posted above^^^

·
Registered
383 Posts
I think you should sell the Sahara flairs and buy someones stock flares.
I don't think the Sahara will be easy to cut.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I saw a thread about a week ago with stock BFG km's and cut fenders it looked good, I'm going to do the same. I can't say I have ever seen someone cut Sahara painted fenders.
I think you should sell the Sahara flairs and buy someones stock flares.
I don't think the Sahara will be easy to cut.
im the only one i know of thats cut sahara fenders :thefinger: of course im on 35"s and 2" lift

first cut

2nd cut

·
Registered
925 Posts
I doubt it would be any more difficult to cut Sahara flares. I think they look better, the color match ones.

im the only one i know of thats cut sahara fenders :thefinger: of course im on 35"s and 2" lift

first cut

2nd cut

@leman. I like your second cut. Do you have a pic of one of your fronts from the top, closer in?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

I've seen two other JK Saharas with cut flares. (-15 self-proclaimed cool points) :the finger:

I'd wait, stock tires/height with cut flares doesn't go, IMO.

@leman. I like your second cut. Do you have a pic of one of your fronts from the top, closer in?
'
You don't really need to quote the 5 images again. Just erase the "

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,253 Posts
Sahara. Cut Fenders. 3" lift and 33" tires. Looks dumb.
Would have looked much better without any lift I think.

Looks better with bigger tires ;) and the other forum's stickers removed as well. wink wink.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I dont have a sahara but i did cut my fenders and i am at stock height and i love the look. The link i posted above shows how i did it but here are some pics for ya

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanx for the opinions every one I'm going to do it pics will follow :hmph:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok guess I don't know how to post pics

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have some 35's I'm mounting this weekend and really excited to get them on the rig but I just don't think cut fenders on my Sahara (2008 Rescue Green) will look right. I saw your pics on your profile and curious about how you feel after you cut them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts