Registered
2,117 Posts
HGTD!
Mark W. for the win.:beer:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laughing::laughing:HGTD I had to look it up! we were just getting started on little Ryan Thomas!

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
None of the mods are on, so it must have been him that did it. Hitmoney or Michael or USMCdoc need to undelete it. :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hmmmm .... I don't understand the hate. Has Teraflex given you guys something for free? Made a mortgage payment for you? Made a car payment for you ???

I live in the same town as Ryan and have talked to him on the phone about his bumpers. He is personally delivering the bumper to my house for free ... C.O.D. and water jetting a CUSTOM logo that I requested in it before delivery!

And for the money I am saving ... he basically is making a mortgage payment for me. :beer:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Guy makes obvious copy of teraflex bumpers
Guy tries selling them @ discount
Guy gets reamed for said action
Guy gets mouthy and defensive
JKO responds, well like JKO
Guy goes HGTD

PS. Ryan, Thanks for buying the yellow star and supporting the site.:thefinger:

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Hmmmm .... I don't understand the hate. Has Teraflex given you guys something for free? Made a mortgage payment for you? Made a car payment for you ???

I live in the same town as Ryan and have talked to him on the phone about his bumpers. He is personally delivering the bumper to my house for free ... C.O.D. and water jetting a CUSTOM logo that I requested in it before delivery!

And for the money I am saving ... he basically is making a mortgage payment for me. :beer:
So you support people who steal the hard work of others to profit from it. Noted.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Guy makes obvious copy of teraflex bumpers
Guy tries selling them @ discount
Guy gets reamed for said action
Guy gets mouthy and defensive
JKO responds, well like JKO
Guy goes HGTD

PS. Ryan, Thanks for buying the yellow star and supporting the site.:thefinger:
Well, I'll buck the system..

I have no love for terraflex. Stick it to em lil man.

·
Registered
686 Posts
So you support people who steal the hard work of others to profit from it. Noted.
Perhaps you should ask Teraflex and Thomas Manufacturing where they are getting the bumpers from ..... would you be surprised if they were the same 3rd party manufacturer and Teraflex didn't have any sort of exclusivity contract with them ???

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

I don't understand the love? is he giving the bumper to you for free? paying your mortgage, sucking your c0ck? He obviously ripped off a design from a company that has proven itself to the Jeep community for years..... i don't give a sh1t if santa clause is delivering your bumper. He is a piece of sh1t

Perhaps you should ask Teraflex and Thomas Manufacturing where they are getting the bumpers from ..... would you be surprised if they were the same 3rd party manufacturer and Teraflex didn't have any sort of exclusivity contract with them ???
well there it is... you are from the same town. I suggest we get the EPA out there to test the water because there seems to be a high amount or retard flowing through it

Well, I'll buck the system..

I have no love for terraflex. Stick it to em lil man.
That's enough outta you Obama:laughing::thefinger:

·
Registered
686 Posts
well there it is... you are from the same town. I suggest we get the EPA out there to test the water because there seems to be a high amount or retard flowing through it
I drink bottled water ... :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 345 Posts