JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck working Friday but looking to get out and do some camping and Jeeping (Fri night - Monday morning). Anyone got anything planned? Any recommendations (non-snowy areas)?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm stuck working Friday but looking to get out and do some camping and Jeeping (Fri night - Monday morning). Anyone got anything planned? Any recommendations (non-snowy areas)?
Any trails melted down near or below Slick rock trail? I will be in the area for this weekend and would be glad to join some wheeling fun if it is in the nearby area.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Cow Mountain in Mendocino Co. BLM/ OHV area with camping. I think the place is going to be packed because of all the snow but that's just an assumption.

Moonrocks, outside of Reno. Another favorite destination when there's snow in the Sierras.

Hollister of course.

I think we'll be doing some local camping, no wheeling, Memorial weekend.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cow Mountain in Mendocino Co. BLM/ OHV area with camping. I think the place is going to be packed because of all the snow but that's just an assumption.

Moonrocks, outside of Reno. Another favorite destination when there's snow in the Sierras.

Hollister of course.

I think we'll be doing some local camping, no wheeling, Memorial weekend.
Maybe I'll check that out.. I'm pretty much a dispersed camper only - never do the "campgrounds".. Maybe I'll scout that area out - Clear Lake/Mendo was on my "possibilities" list...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
We have a group heading up to bald mountian sunday morning. We're here in the central valley tho, but just a heads up.

Vick

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm just gonna screw around at Carnegie for a few hours. Let the kid drive the Jeep again. Should be there around 10ish on Saturday. Scott and James might swing by as well. I'll be out there if anyone else is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts