JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come join the HUNDY Crew for a river run this weekend!:beer:

Here is the plan-
Meet at the Hundy Compound at 8am Sat morning the 21st.
Head to and through Afton cyn, Mojave trail, Spooky cyn, Kelso Dunes and rail museum, The Lava Tube, 1800's cementery, and then head to my house (mobile home) at Cottonwood Cove at the Colorado River Lake Mojave for the nite.
I have plenty of room for Jeep parking, and a few beds, couch and floorspace for crashing for the nite. Sunday morning we'll take the boat out for a while (28' -- lots o room for everybody) then either wheel offroad home or hit the hiway home, depending on time.

It'll be a very scenic, easy drive. Lots to see and check out! We should have some great weather. It is 185 miles from my house to the river house, so we will have a good day of exploring and wheelin on Sat. Then we'll BBQ some burgers or dogs or something for dinner.

Everyone is welcome, and no one left behind.:beer:

Need a nice, cheap relaxing weekend get-a way? This is it. Any stocker can do this run.

Looking forward to a great trip!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Damn, that looks like fun, but I already have plans. Too bad you didn't have this going on this last weekend - I was sitting around doing nothing.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
My daughter is in the navy sea cadets program she is going to San Diego sat morning to do a amphibious landing on a hover craft with the seals then Sunday on the Nimitz to watch flight operations.
The sad part is I might have to go with her. :shaking::bounce:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That will be bad ass. I took the Navy hovercraft over to Catalina Island during the fires. Loud as heck but worth the ride...:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
I told the wife about this run, and she is interested. We have to figure out how to get out of the T-ball game on Saturday (I'm the head coach and both of the boys are on the team). We may even have another JK'er who might be interested.

So, we're a maybe . . . .:confused:

·
Registered
947 Posts
OMG I totally want to go!!!!! I don't care what Richard says, :grinpimp: so put us down on the list!!!!!!!
:bounce::beer::bounce::beer::bounce::beer:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its too bad you guys arent going to make it!:bawling:

4x4LOYR- I was waiting to see HOW you were gonna bail on YOUR whole team!!!:D That would have been quite a feat!:)

So- the only ones we have going for sure is the Hundy crew and the SCR crew. Also a few 'maybes'.

Post up if you can make it!:beer: It'll be FUN---- I promise!

·
Registered
35 Posts
not going to be able to make this one and i was so looking forword to it u guys have fun.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hundy thanks for putting this together. I hope you do it again. I'm flying home from New York today and just can't turn around fast enough to be gone all weekend...next time!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey Dude,

I am not going to be able to make it, the Jeep is going to be on display at the Off Road Expo this weekend and my wifes xB is going to be on display for a sponsor at the DUB show.

Aaaahhhh the party life of a rockstar :thefinger:

·
Registered
679 Posts
4x4LOYR- I was waiting to see HOW you were gonna bail on YOUR whole team!!!:D That would have been quite a feat!:)
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking . . . it was because my wife was sooo excited about going on a run (well, this run), that I jumped the gun a bit. :shaking: She is all about desert cruising, warm weather, and being on the river. Oh well. Hopefully this run will happen again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts