JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
All is right in the world. Gators better not slip - this game feels like a trap to me.
true... gators need to go undefeated... i like to see the bandwagon people root for them. Then... what are they going to do next year without Tbow... :laughing:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Technically Im a USF alumnus (x2, B.S. and M.S.), but there was no USF team when I was a kid. So I was raised gators. Even if the Gators played my alma mater, I'd pull for the gators.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Technically Im a USF alumnus (x2), but there was no USF team when I was a kid. So I was raised gators. Even if the Gators played my alma mater, I'd pull for the gators.
ahh... I almost went to USF, but i didn't want to live at home and go to college.

I've been to a few schools, but ended up with my bachelors at U of Phoenix

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
i lmao when i heard this on the radio.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i lmao when i heard this on the radio.
Yeah I didnt get to watch the game. Was at TOJC event all day and my buddy was texting me as I came through the door at home. I think I'm coming down w/ the flu, but this really turned my day around lol.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll type it slow: when I was a kid there were 3 colleges in florida w/ football: Tallahassee, UF, and Miami. My hometown is about 2 hours from Gainesville, triple that to Tallahassee, and Miami is in Cuba - so my dad, and his dad, were Gators. I was raised Gators. I've been wearing Gators jerseys since before I could walk.

USF's football program came into being AFTER I graduated there (they are a VERY young team/program). I've always had about as much pride in having graduated from USF as I have from Winter Haven Highschool. The letters from the Alumni association actually make me angry. I'm sure it would be different were I enrolled in there NOW that they actually have a football team.

I typed that REALLY slow. Did it help?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I'll type it slow: when I was a kid there were 3 colleges in florida w/ football: Tallahassee, UF, and Miami. My hometown is about 2 hours from Gainesville, triple that to Tallahassee, and Miami is in Cuba - so my dad, and his dad, were Gators. I was raised Gators. I've been wearing Gators jerseys since before I could walk.

USF's football program came into being AFTER I graduated there (they are a VERY young team/program). I've always had about as much pride in having graduated from USF as I have from Winter Haven Highschool. The letters from the Alumni association actually make me angry. I'm sure it would be different were I enrolled in there NOW that they actually have a football team.

I typed that REALLY slow. Did it help?
It's hard for me to concentrate on what you're typing with all that noise from the band you're sharing that wagon with...

Relax, I'm just poking a Gator fan. From reading past posts, you seem hypersensitive to any questions about your UF loyalty. You also care about college football and post on here a lot. I hate the Gators. Therefore, it only seems logical to bust your balls about where your loyalties lie. Shirley, you can grasp that. :pimpgrin:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Watching PSU & Iowa right now. Iowa started playing football the second half here but I don't think they'll be catching the Lions tonight.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Right now, it's late in the 4th with UT holding on to an 11 point lead at home over the mighty Ohio University Kitty Cats. Fun fact... UT has beaten Kentucky in the last 24 matchups. Now that's a dominance.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Oh jesus. Iowa just took PSU. Defensive end blocked the PSU punt and returned it for a TD. They're going for the 2 point conversion. 12 min. left in the 4th.

*EDIT*

That didn't work out. QB got tagged! :grinpimp:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right now, it's late in the 4th with UT holding on to an 11 point lead at home over the mighty Ohio University Kitty Cats. Fun fact... UT has beaten Kentucky in the last 24 matchups. Now that's a dominance.
Yeah they were quoting a similar streak by the Gators today during the game.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts