Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
That's sexy shit right there!! :beer:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's sexy shit right there!! :beer:
Lol thanks! Its been painful waiting for them. And now I get to wait more until I get my front coilover mounts, then somehow I'm going to have to find some time somewhere to install all of it! They're so nice you almost don't want to put them on the jeep and leave them out in the weather! Until you remember how bad ass they're gonna ride :bounce:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See you thought you still will have to wait 3 weeks , by the way nice
Thanks! LOL I about shit myself when I got home and saw them today...I ordered them through Jason at KOR about 2 weeks ago and yesterday I emailed him asking what the ETA was on them. He emailed me back and told me he'd give me a tracking # as soon as he got it...I got the tracking # at 1 this afternoon! LOL. Was the last thing I expected to see when I got home from class tonight. Guess thats the nice part about living within 100 miles of the manufacturer lol.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Now those are sexy! Your jeep is going to be setup nice with those in. Whats the specs? 2 or 2.5 and what travel?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
:bawling:

So nice! Some distant day...

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now those are sexy! Your jeep is going to be setup nice with those in. Whats the specs? 2 or 2.5 and what travel?
Thanks! Im really hoping so! They're the Evo Spec shocks. 12" 2.0's on the coilovers for the front and the rears are Remote Res for a 3" lift with the compression adjuster. The coilovers are dual rate with 250/250 coils. Might end up changing them later depending on how it performs as is. I told them what I had and they built the shocks for me so we will see!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! :koolaid:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are... beautiful. Very badass man!
BEAUTIFUL! :koolaid:
Very nice!!! I am glad to see they made it there okay. I can't wait to see these on your rig with that new lift! This is going to be a great build!

-Jason
Thanks guys!! :beer: :beer:

Jason, I was very surprised to see them yesterday! Cant wait to get them on with my lift! Tribe 4x4 just needs to get their arses back from King of the Hammers so they can build my coilover mounts! Lol. I'm hoping my tax return comes back soon so I can pick up a set of 37" tires before the end of the month too as tire prices are supposed to go up the first of March... And thanks! I'm hoping it comes out as good as I think it will! I'm very excited.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts