JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Feral hogs are a big problem in Texas, they are way over populated and not only tear up valuable land, they also casue injuries to live stock from their rutting...It look like these two South Texas boys have the solution:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Could have used one of those when I was living in South Florida...not for the feral hogs....

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Think they taste better cooked. :eek:

That is a bad ass looking set-up Kerry. Bet the hog population just went down a couple notches around their neck of the woods. :D

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
now THAT looks fun!
I was out in the middle of nowhere looking for rattlesnakes one night a few weeks ago and a big feral walked out into the jeep headlights about 5 yards out and just stood there looking at me.
1 +P+ 9mm hydroshock and we got a freezer full of good sausage coming :mr-t:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Do you offer guided trips for pay, or is this just something that you do for fun.
My wife is Peruvian...I go every two years, she goes yearly...I typically go in the summer (here), where it's winter over their...wild boar are nicely fattened up, and myself and three inlaws go hunt boar...we usually get about 8-10 males and females, give away 2-3 to the locals in Huancayo, who set up the earth oven for us, and tend to the cooking...the rest of us just sit back and drink Pisco Sours all day...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
My wife had those down in argentina. She said after a few of them you'll be on your ass. lol
Yeah...Pisco...a whiskey made from grapes, of all things...will put you in the hurt locker real quick if you're not eating while drinking

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Insane setup! Wonder if that ATV can actually handle all three of those going off at the same time:laughing:
If you're having to use all three at once, then the hogs really have the upper hand. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.