Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
hehehehe

I made this site for the people! And if you don't like it, then you can leave!

:D

This is my forum, my rules.

Translated means:

If you don't like it OR I don't like you then I'll either ban you or ask you to leave. I don't need rhyme or reason. But first let me warp your words and call you names in a public forum then tell you that you don't have to defend yourself if your telling the truth.

:D

Thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
thats great. i posted in the topic and im sure it will piss eddie off although i didnt mean it to but im sure it will

·
Registered
749 Posts
thats great. i posted in the topic and im sure it will piss eddie off although i didnt mean it to but im sure it will
BeerMonkey Oh No!,..you know you can't give your opinion over there, what was you thinking, you just might get a Rediculous Childish Explanation what you did wrong by the "Little Boy Eddie". Remember, he owns the Tree House, and continuously lets everyone know that, he'll kick you out if your not on his side and,> ((Not In the """We're Behind you Eddie""" Click))).
I'm having flashbacks not of "Nam" but "Kindergarden".

We'll be up Rausch this Sunday Sept 23rd > club ride(Jeeps "R" Us)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yah... I really have stopped giving JK-Forum any attention. I will stop by now and then just to lurk around a little bit, but I try to keep my focus on this forum. As much as I don't like Eddie and the rest of his mod squad, it's really not worth making enemies with them. Everyone will figure it out sooner or later that the whole thing is a bit of a racket... I'll let them sink their own ship. I must say though.... the linked thread was quite entertaining :). No reason why we can't laugh at the show :D.

-Casey

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, I was searching for some info on the JK-forum when I came across the thread that NAM6869USMC has linked. Although I have no opinion of FullTraction one way or the other, I didn't like how the originator was being treated. It was pretty much the last straw for me with the way WOL and the other mods treat the users. I really don't understand how the other members can't see the abuse. Shame, there is some good info there.

But also in my searching, I remembered the name of a poster and did a search for his username. I was convinced I had the name right, but couldn't find any reference to MichaelW. Decided to google "MichaelW jk" and it lead me to this forum. Now I'm signed up and ready to make this my one stop shop for info.

I know I'm new here, but I was wondering if we could change the name to "The Misfits of Toy Island"?

·
Registered
279 Posts
So, I was searching for some info on the JK-forum when I came across the thread that NAM6869USMC has linked. Although I have no opinion of FullTraction one way or the other, I didn't like how the originator was being treated. It was pretty much the last straw for me with the way WOL and the other mods treat the users. I really don't understand how the other members can't see the abuse. Shame, there is some good info there.

But also in my searching, I remembered the name of a poster and did a search for his username. I was convinced I had the name right, but couldn't find any reference to MichaelW. Decided to google "MichaelW jk" and it lead me to this forum. Now I'm signed up and ready to make this my one stop shop for info.

I know I'm new here, but I was wondering if we could change the name to "The Misfits of Toy Island"?
hijack....

Road King, what part of Houston are you from... I'm in Crosby, about 20 miles N. East H-town

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Let those idiots run that junk, we can all laugh when we drive by on the trail when they are broken down. Wait thats what they do, we will stop and help and lead them to this forum.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts