JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stuck in a logistics class for this semester, somehow this is supposed to benefit my engineering degree at least tapatalk works

Any way the forum is slow. Here is a picture of my dogs, fishing rod I broke yesterday, and a bumper I saw in the parking lot. Discuss.

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
511 Posts
LMAO That bumper is epic and that dogs eyes are freaking me out

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMAO That bumper is epic and that dogs eyes are freaking me out
Her eyes always look crazy in pictures for some reason. Had blue eyes when she was a pup, kinda hard to see

The bumper was cut with a torch... Lol

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
511 Posts
What kind of dog is that i want one

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How did you break the rod?

I'm guess shitty storage, thats always how mine get broken :laughing:
I know how it broke (hook set), but not why. They don't get moved around a whole lot, they are in use or on the deck of my boat. I live 1/4 mile from the lake I fish. Used it the other day with no issues. Luckily it's a Crucial and they have a lifetime warranty :grinpimp:

What kind of dog is that i want one

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
Both are pure Border Collie :beer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Daniel, MY husky has the same parti-eye thing! - her left is all blue, her right just has a slice of brown right at the top. Wish I had a pic handy...

That bumper doesn't even look like a "bad weld" so much as a "weld wots got the herpes." =0)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I know how it broke (hook set), but not why. They don't get moved around a whole lot, they are in use or on the deck of my boat. I live 1/4 mile from the lake I fish. Used it the other day with no issues. Luckily it's a Crucial and they have a lifetime warranty :grinpimp:
I had a really nice Carbon Fiber rod I broke up in Canada several years back. Caught the lure on a rock fish that seemed to inhabit that lake (and all lakes in Canada for that matter) and stupid me pulled at the wrong angle and *snap*. Crap.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually, the logistics class WILL help your engineering career....just say'n.
Can you enlighten me in what aspect? I'm truly curious and am not being sarcastic.:beer:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ever built something in your basement, had to make a dozen trips to the hardware store because you didn’t plan ahead? And then when it was done, you suddenly realize that it’s too big to get up the stairs or make that turn at the top of the stairs? I know that’s over-simplifying it but in my line of work some of the most useful classes I ever took was in the LSA and RM&S area. Designing a widget is one thing, but thinking about how it’s going to be used, and how it’s going to be supported may help you with your design decisions. Logistics is not just how to get something from point A to point B. It also includes being able to support that product. :beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts