1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have one built into my Poly Performance Rear Bumper/tire carrier that is about the same size, I like it. Thats something I would by if I did not have the other. Let me know how it works.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it is Back Ordered...anyone know of any other similiar third brake lights or kits that will work with a factory mount....i don't really want to extend the factory light...would like something in the wheel

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just cut my 3rd light off at the mount. Just gets in the way anyway.

These lights look like they may be alittle bit of a pain when changing your tire too.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just cut my 3rd light off at the mount. Just gets in the way anyway.

These lights look like they may be alittle bit of a pain when changing your tire too.

Third brake light is law here. So I need to figure something out. Anyone know if the Rock Hard wheel center mount third brake light will work with the factory mount or just with the Rock Hard tire carrier?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Third brake light is law here. So I need to figure something out. Anyone know if the Rock Hard wheel center mount third brake light will work with the factory mount or just with the Rock Hard tire carrier?
That sucks. Might be here too, just never worried about it. Though center of the spare tire would be ideal if its easy to remove for tire changes.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I probably wouldn't have to worry about it here but the little "one horse" town I live has a really eager and over achieving police officer. We have one cop and two cop cars (haven't figured that out yet). My luck he would pull me over in a heart beat....

I emailed rock hard about their third brake light....looks like from the description on their site as long as the center of the wheel is 2.5 inches it will work...so I may be good to go there, even if I have make my own connectors.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got an email back from rock hard and it is a universal light.

I use RockHard 4x4 third brake light:

You can kind of see it in the center of the wheel.

·
Registered
934 Posts
yep, sorry, I probably should have included that. just make sure to connect its white wire to the Jeeps black wire, it's black wire to the jeeps white wire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts