JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
Sounds reasonable to me. She wanted a refund for a product they could not deliver and they refused and offered a different procuct she neither ordered nor wanted. Who ya' gonna call.

But it obviously wasn't a 911 emergency:shaking:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
A simple face to face with the manager would have taken care of the whole thing.It also wouldn't hurt to better train their employees too.McNuggetz.....thats a killer :shaking:

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
A friend's son called 911 when he was seven because Power Rangers didn't come on when they were supposed to.

The friendly officers came by for a little visit:mr-t: to explain to him AND mommy & daddy what an emergency was and how "we're not going to do that again are we son?"

Guess she never got that talk.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
From the Bubba the love sponge radio show..

they said it was her THIRD time calling 911 from the McDonalds

She should be eating prison mcnuggets for a while!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
There was another one...in Florida, of course...where a guy called 911 from BK because they didn't have Pepsi.

Why Florida...

To call the retards here retards is an insullt to the tards of the rest of the world.
I like to believe they aren't Floridians...just more trashplants from NYC.

We have some of the most helpless, needy, co-dependant people I have ever seen in this state. Too many have no business unsupervised in society.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.