JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Your certainly not limited on space to work on it. Nice shop.

Haha thanks on the shop guys. I love my shop. I have another shop about 15 feet away that is woodworking, yard, and storage also. That's why the garage is so clean and organized lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
793 Posts
Looking forward to watching this build

Reactions: taylorfain2009

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not much to show for yet. Got all the body bolts out and cleaned up the tub from the glass and whatnot. Just trying to get some other stuff done before winter. I'm building a barrel wood stove for the garage so I can work on the jeep and not freeze to death

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Not much to show for yet. Got all the body bolts out and cleaned up the tub from the glass and whatnot. Just trying to get some other stuff done before winter. I'm building a barrel wood stove for the garage so I can work on the jeep and not freeze to death

Freezing to death wont help get the Jeep together. It's like giving up.

Don't be a quitter.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Haha thanks! I do love my garage. Right now I'm doing some renovations on our house trying to get ready for the holidays so I haven't had time to touch the jeep. Actually I think there's a bunch of Sheetrock leaning up against it right now. Been selling the factory parts on it. No improvement or changes. Sorry guys lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
Status update??? I was very interested in this build...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry guys I'm selling the jeep. I really want a four door and haven't had any time to mess with it since I've been working on the house. Ive got it for sale right now

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Sorry guys I'm selling the jeep. I really want a four door and haven't had any time to mess with it since I've been working on the house. Ive got it for sale right now
That sucks. Life always has a way of taking center stage.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This thread is dead, sorry guys. However added a new addition to the fam, I'll be over in the tj forums.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever end up doing a write up for the dash take apart?
Looking to do a custom dash on my JK (2013) to make it more like a classic CJ style.The biggest part is finding where to fit everything they've thrown in there from the TJ - JK time. Ive heard the biggest problems will be the heater box and the brains of the JK. (not too worried as I was going to opt out of having a glove box so there would be some extra room.

My biggest worry past that is trying to get a passenger airbag in somehow as My wife would be livid if it didn't have one. Also safety I guess?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts