JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe if they had started season two like this it wouldn't have turned into General Hospital for Zombies or As the Zombie Turned.

"The opener allegedly flashbacks to the early days of the zombie apocalypse. The entire episode would have tracked a squad of Army Rangers dropping into Atlanta. They get trapped in a zombie outbreak. “All they have to do is travel maybe a dozen blocks, a simple journey, but what starts as a no-brainer scenario goes from ‘the city is being secured’ to ‘holy shit, we’ve lost control, the world is ending,’” Darabont describes in a letter to AICN. So, yeah — Black Hawk Down with zombies.

Along the way, the soldiers encounter some familiar faces from the show. “Picture our squad arriving at a manned barricade where some civilians are being held back from leaving the city on shoot-to-kill orders to stop the spread of contagion, it’s a panicked high-intensity scene, and in this crowd of desperate people we find Andrea and Amy. The barricade gunners panic, the civilians start to get mowed down by machine-gun fire, and in this melee the girls get pulled to safety by some old guy they don’t even know. It’s Dale. He’s nobody to them, just some guy who saw the opportunity to do the right thing and reacted in the moment.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/09/frank-darabont-walking-dead-season-2-plan/

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
It sucks it turned into a soap opera, I hope season 2 of American Horror story doesn't.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we just finished season 1, should i just forget about this series?
Second season hasn't been near as good so far as the first season. Plow though the soap opera episodes, there are some good scenes and the last show showed some promise for the rest of season. I think it starts sometime in Feb.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
There are no certainties in life except for death , taxes, and the fucked up interpretation of a book, comic, or graphic novel. I would have tattooed The Walking Dead on my forehead during the first season. Now? Not so much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.