JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Vendor
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to post up some pics and stuff about what happens here in our store and give everyone some visuals to go with the name. I'll being posting some builds as I can also. We see A LOT of JKs, as well as just Jeeps in general.
Enjoy!

Look at all those Wranglers!(yes, I know there's a Ranger and a Ram hiding amongst them, but hey-the Ford IS a 4x4 and the Ram is a Power Wagon.:D )

Attachments

· Registered
200 Posts
Cool to see your shop side. Looks pretty busy in there. Jeep owners are stimulating this economy!!

· Vendor
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's some more cool stuff, just random shop pics. This is my one of my favorite builds in recent memory. I came back from lunch and saw that the Poison Spyder cage had shown up, so I thought I'd share the fun. Obviously it's a TJ, not a JK, but I know many of you have had-or still have TJ's. I'm sure you can appreciate this.
There will be a whole build thread on this Wrangler, we're going all out with it.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.