JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after being Jeepless for about 8 months I can't take it anymore:thefinger:

moving into a new house in 2 weeks and then off to the dealership to pick up a new 2 door Rubicon:smokin:

Tera 3.5" LA on 37s is the plan

:beer:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Well look what the cat drug in:thefinger: Good to have you back... gonna see you at Jeep Beach then?

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
welcome back! :D There have been several new members who picked up the ball for you on keeping the site hostile while you were away! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome back! :D There have been several new members who picked up the ball for you on keeping the site hostile while you were away! :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: no hostility here.... few life changes personally and financially that have me felling at ease for once.... no dram subscriptions here.... but I will still call you out if you are a blatant dumbazz:beer:

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Welcome back dipshit.

:thefinger:

:beer:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Welcome Back!! Good to hear things are going well for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
welcome back:thefinger: btw i've heard long arms on a two door are about useless

·
Registered
715 Posts
Won't u need new driveshafts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Uhhhh didn't you work for NASA oh wait my bad your the one that had the MENSA wife,just kiddin bro glad your back!:thefinger::thefinger:

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Good fucking deal! Trading up to a Jeep this time, cool.... no need to run around any longer in an H2 like you used to. Good to see you man.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good fucking deal! Trading up to a Jeep this time, cool.... no need to run around any longer in an H2 like you used to. Good to see you man.
H2?:thefinger: it was an F150.... and I still have it

Uhhhh didn't you work for NASA oh wait my bad your the one that had the MENSA wife,just kiddin bro glad your back!:thefinger::thefinger:
huh? lost me on those. I was in the Marine Corps.... too stoopid to work for NASA and no MENSA would marry me... only MENSA in my house is MENSAstration

1 - 20 of 63 Posts