JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy was annoying on the other forum and he's still annoying here! This thread is dedicated to all those that have added him to your "Ignore" list and no longer have to here his endless BLAH BLAh "F"-ING BLAh!!!!!!
Thank goodness for the "ignore" feature. Without it I would go back to the other forum:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
wow...:shaking:

·
Registered
749 Posts
This guy was annoying on the other forum and he's still annoying here! This thread is dedicated to all those that have added him to your "Ignore" list and no longer have to here his endless BLAH BLAh "F"-ING BLAh!!!!!!
Thank goodness for the "ignore" feature. Without it I would go back to the other forum:thefinger:
Gee Son,..what's wrong, you don't like our friendly Vietnam Vet, now how could this be.... If he's so annoying, why do read any of his threads,????????????????????????????????????????????????????, just don't read them.
From another Vietnam Vet...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Gee Son,..what's wrong, you don't like our friendly Vietnam Vet, now how could this be.... If he's so annoying, why do read his any of his threads,????????????????????????????????????????????????????, just don't read them.
perfect execution sir.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow, if everyone that found me annoying had me on iggy, no one would hear me...:shaking:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Wow, if everyone that found me annoying had me on iggy, no one would hear me...:shaking:
Did someone say somth......crap.

Now he knows he is not on iggy...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Amen to that. Are you cjsdad over there or someone else?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Gee Son,..what's wrong, you don't like our friendly Vietnam Vet, now how could this be.... If he's so annoying, why do read any of his threads,????????????????????????????????????????????????????, just don't read them.
:confused: Well, that's kind of the point of the ignore feature. It's like having a mute button for a person. You can still tell they're there, but you don't have to hear any of their crap. And being a vet has nothing to do with it. A vet can be just as big an a-hole as a non-vet and neither deserve any special treatment.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A vet can be just as big an a-hole as a non-vet and neither deserve any special treatment.
:pissed: I don't wish to make any waves or any enemies, but I am not sure just how to interpret this last statement... I say we all go out and enjoy the day, take a drive, and sit back in enjoy a :beer:

NSDQ

·
Registered
294 Posts
He's basically saying all can be a-holes whether or not you're a vet...there's plenty on both sides...I myself...a civilian...can be a major A-hole when I want to be...

·
Registered
749 Posts
:confused: Well, that's kind of the point of the ignore feature. It's like having a mute button for a person. You can still tell they're there, but you don't have to hear any of their crap. And being a vet has nothing to do with it. A vet can be just as big an a-hole as a non-vet and neither deserve any special treatment.
I can't HEAR YOU Boy,..speak up...

P.S. as for special treatment,..none, I remember coming home after 19 months very vividly.. your in a game that you didn't play...

Now I'm done with this thread..

·
Registered
52 Posts
He's basically saying all can be a-holes whether or not you're a vet...there's plenty on both sides...I myself...a civilian...can be a major A-hole when I want to be...
Understood, but maybe it's because I have served, I alway hold the vets in high respect. Most of the time I try to overlook the little things, vet or not. FTR, I am not a fan of being pressured into a red star, just because, but I do understand it takes money to keep a board online. What may have started out in jest or as a good thought got a little overblown and nerving to some.

IN time, I may purchase a star, but in the meantime, I sit back and watch the site develop and see where it goes.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
It's like this Jim. I appreciate a vet as much or more than anybody. My father died serving our country. I served for 5 years. I understand your bond with this guy, but he pushes way too many buttons. He's the type of person that seeks conflict.

I turned him off because I'm the type of person that will take up for people that are being bullied. If I can't hear what he's saying, then I can just enjoy the forum without all the drama.

As far as I'm concerned, the case is closed. Now, let's get back to talking Jeeps.

·
Registered
749 Posts
It's like this Jim. I appreciate a vet as much or more than anybody. My father died serving our country. I served for 5 years. I understand your bond with this guy, but he pushes way too many buttons. He's the type of person that seeks conflict.

I turned him off because I'm the type of person that will take up for people that are being bullied. If I can't hear what he's saying, then I can just enjoy the forum without all the drama.

As far as I'm concerned, the case is closed. Now, let's get back to talking Jeeps.
Deal,...........

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

P.S. your in a game that you didn't play...

Now I'm done with this thread..

Exquisite execution;):beer:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I didn't even realize till this thread that I could ignore someone. Thanks cameronjeeper for bringing that to my attention. I thought I was the only one that thought he was a little bit annoying and conflict seeking. I'm sure he's fine in "real" life, but you know how these faceless forums make people act.

·
Registered
441 Posts
:pissed: I don't wish to make any waves or any enemies, but I am not sure just how to interpret this last statement... I say we all go out and enjoy the day, take a drive, and sit back in enjoy a :beer:

NSDQ
Rollbar13 said it fine, but I thought I'd post to clarify my statement to you since you weren't one of those who resort to childish comments or bravado attempting to demean a position.

Position:
  • vets or non-vets can be a-holes
  • being a vet doesn't mean you should get any extra latitude for being an a-hole

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.