JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2240 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there's only one rule to this thread: You must be drunk to post here and post how many drinks youv'e had when you do. EACH TIME. And, apaprently, drugs count. If youre doped up on pain pills cuz you got a bad back, welcome to the thread. AND YOU CANT USE THE BACKSPACE KEY. IF YOU TYPED IT - IT GOES IN THE THREAD. ALSO YOU CANNOT EDIT YOUR POST. IF YOU PUT IT OUT THERE - IT'S THERE. DEAL W/ YOUR DRUNKEN MISTAKES THE NEXT DAY. THIS THREAD REMAINS PURE. REMEMBER: HONOR SYSTEM.

I thought about making a minimum requirement for the thread (like 6 drinks or whatever), but I figured we'd use the honor stystem: If you think you're drunk - youre drunk.

Myself? I just killed the first bottle of relatively cheap Sake and I'm onto bottle #2. I gotta be at work at 6 AM folks. I am a professional drunk.

There are no other rules. Talk about whatever you wanna talk about. Be an asshole (see WTF LOL in action). Be nice. Hijake threads. But you MUST be drunk to post here.

if youre not drunk -we dont wanna hear it. We are men here (mostly). This only works if you respect the honor system and ONLY post here drunk.

NO way Im getting laid tonite. She's snoring and it'd take me 45 minutes of hardcore action to get this thing stiff.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I have not had that enough to post in here so I wont. I would say 4 shots, a 22 oz beer, 3x 16 oz beer, 2 x makers and coke in 2 hrs

But I will say..........

...This thread was startin on a Tuedsay. I love you Karn. You aer m cool person. When I get fired I want to make ti to one of your slip and slie parties and jam rest the night

ohand I did nt know Iwas a azzhole

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only when your drunk my friend. A hilarious asshole.

how many drinks...sounds like a good plan.....I'lle dit the first post.

edit: and its monday lol

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Do you have to be drunk or does Vicoden and Valium count?..... feeling pretty damn good....had back surgery last week and it fawking hurts to breath sometimes.... this thread would be good because I would not have to type it over and over so things are spelled right...

I enjoyed some hydromorphine on a push button machine that allowed a shot of the stuff every 8 minutes.... I actually started seeing things when I closed my eyes and started itching all over.... some Benadryl helped with that..... it was good to get off that stuff... spent about four days numb...

anyway... do narcotics count (prescribed.....)....or just alohol:beer:?

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
youre in the right place man...I should be asleep but instead Im bout to make another drink. If I kill this secondn bottle my workday is fucked. I think that's a sign of alcoholism.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
if they don't then let me know.... Again - prescribed stuff -

notice the little button..... in the other hand... it contains the good stuff... and you could blind me with dental floss...

That is what brought the goodness.... and made the pain go away...

now it's just vicoden and relaxants... I am a little worried about what a beer would do mixed with this stuff..... its already pretty "interesting"

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here's the $10 a bottle trash I'm drinking. It's hard to get good sake around here:

I made this necklace otu of a stone I found in a river. The hole was mde by mother fucking nature. Kickass:

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Ron..what the hell happened man?
Sorry for the hijack of the drunk thread..... I'm there so I guess it counts

Long story short...

Bad parachute jump while in the army caused a fracture at L5/S1 but didnt "hurt" me as far as disabilty goes - just created a weak point and pain every day since then. L4/L5 had to take up the extra work because of the problem below it at L5/S1.... time goes by and L4/L5 can't take it anymore and the disk ruptures, a piece of it travels up and gets lodged inbetween the vertabrae causing weakness in my thighs... the rupture at L4/L5 caused numbness in my lower right leg that might not go away.... and L5/S1 moved forward 7mm which caused numbness in the back of my right leg. They had to go in and clean it out and do spinal fusion at L4/L5 and L5/S1.. now I have a dead dude's bone in my back and it all has to heal.. about 4 weeks down then 6 months recovering..... but it beats the shit out of being crippled.... I was lucky that numbness is all that happened.... life is good!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zyrsh...

I mean yeah my L4/L5 is herniated/ruptured. I have a numb right foot. I hear ya. I managed to get by w/ the steriod injenctions, but still have the numbness. I'm sure I'll face that surgery in the future.

Who wants to be a pretty corpse right?

A

·
0 Posts
9 g&Ts: I know self pittyy is what some peoples do. I don’t, I just pass out in the corner so shut the fawk upwith this bad back crasp. My bCk hertg agfter I mowed the yard the otyher day but you dn’t see me crying like a girl :shaking:

1 - 20 of 2240 Posts