JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
GM canned it already and even if they manage to sell the Hummer brand I doubt it will get built anything like the concept.

It looks cool though :smokin:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like it. Heck I'd get one....I think its freaking cool!! BUT...from the post above its been killed...oh well...besides why would ANY manufacturer ANYTHING thats cool and fun...that just makes no sense!! ;)

G

·
Conceptually it seems OK to me though the dash and interior would drive me nuts. If they actually gave it some good wheeling equipment - stout axles, lift, lockers, tires, good suspension, low gears, etc. - it would be an interesting vehicle. They didn't really talk about any of that in the video, mostly just the styling. My guess is that if they did build it, it would be mostly a styling exercise built on some standard Chevy chassis with not much attention paid to serious wheeling. Interesting, though.

G

·
My guess is that if they did build it, it would be mostly a styling exercise built on some standard Chevy chassis with not much attention paid to serious wheeling. Interesting, though.
X2. The concept also has IFS and IRS which eliminates it as a serious platform to build from.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Reminds me of a warthog... I would buy one if it was a cheap price, need a tow rig for the JK.

Ron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.