JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Look at the 6th picture and tell me how you are going to work on it, i guess they have to find someway to compete with the JK!
im sure all those covers some off with simple plastic screws. Other cars Ive owned had covers all over the engine that came off easy.

This concept just reminds me so much of the Jeep Hurricane concept vehicle.

·
Registered
73 Posts
piece o crap

I think it's trying to morph into a JK!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
As a former Hummer driver I've gotta say I think its pretty cool. :smokin:
As capable as a JK? No way. Good for the breed in general? Most definitely! Competition can only make the JK stronger and having another player in the open top, no doors, off road market will only benefit all of us.

Provided GM doesn't water it down too much they are gonna sell them by the boat load.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Don't like it........until you take the top and the doors off then it's not so ugly. still a little :grinpimp: however.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Until they put a solid front axle in it, there will be no real comparison.:shaking:

A

·
0 Posts
Until they put a solid front axle in it, there will be no real comparison.:shaking:
As another former Hummer H2 owners I’d bet that Hummer won’t make a 4x4 with solid axles and the HX will have IFS and IRS. The 07-08 Wranglers may well be the last vehicle mass produced with solid axles IMHO.

·
Registered
445 Posts
As another former Hummer H2 owners I’d bet that Hummer won’t make a 4x4 with solid axles and the HX will have IFS and IRS. The 07-08 Wranglers may well be the last vehicle mass produced with solid axles IMHO.
That would be the death of jeep. It's the only thing that sets them apart from the poser junk that the others produce.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts