JKOwners Forum banner

Is Barack Obama the real-life Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes, and Malcolm X is the puppet master.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Yes, and Louis Farrakhan is the puppet master.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Yes, he might be the reincarnation of Karl Marx.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No, but I am, however, certifiably insane.

Votes: 15 40.5%
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is barack obama the real-life manchurian candidate? who is the puppetmaster?

did you know: obama took the second most money of anyone from the fannie mae lobbyist over the last five years

did you know: the former CEO of fannie mae who was ousted for a 6 billion dollar scandal is now his economics advisor.

did you know: that mccain tried to pass a bill that would force oversight on fannie mae and freddie mac, in 2005 (and bush tried to in 2003) but it was shot down by democrats who thought it would keep poor people from owning houses.

did you know: over the last 10 years, joe biden made over 2.6 million dollars, but only had it in his heart to donate about $3400 to charities in that 10 years.

two very informative articles:

http://nmorton.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/barack-obama-fannie-mae-lobbyists-second-favorite-senator/

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2008/09/biden-releases.html

discuss amongst yourselves.

·
Registered
658 Posts
How about.......No but he is someone identified by many who know him as the smartest man they've ever met.. and he is not only willing but has a history of helping those around him... Two qualities I can get behind.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
and obama voted against, and has stated he is against, giving medical care to a baby who survives a partial birth abortion. (just forget the fact that he firmly supports abortion of any kind). what do you think about that PASTORsteve. is that what you preach to your congregation?

sure sounds like a stand-up guy to me.

ever heard him talk off-the-cuff? when he isn't rehearsed? he sounds like a blubbering fool when he is asked a question that his speech writers haven't fed to him.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Actually...he sounds like any common street thug when he opens his yap unrehearsed...BTW, what's with all these radical clergy and their support for Osama?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Actually like most people I don't agree with 100% of what anyone says. In a political system each party's platform is made up of many planks - like a deck on a house. Pull one out or replace it and the entire deck remains. While I don't believe your comments reflect Senator Obama's views, I don't make my mind up on a party based on an individual plank.

I am a broader thinker than that, read: not narrow minded, and I go by historical fact not inuendo. Fact: the Republican party has destroyed this country's economy, global standing, banks and continues to oppress the middle class and poor in favor of keeping the wealthy - wealthy. When President Bush took over the regime, we had a national surplus, jobs, growth and we hadn't unilaterally attacked another country causing us to sprial into communist controlled debt.

Anyone who is "Pro-Life" must be anti-war......... or is it okay to kill 18 year-olds and just worry about the unborn. Let's protect all life....and help stop the war. So if you're pro-life you must be voting for Obama to end the war. :)

Shabbat Shalom,

Steve

·
Registered
658 Posts
Actually...he sounds like any common street thug when he opens his yap unrehearsed...BTW, what's with all these radical clergy and their support for Osama?
What's with the bloated,biggoted out-of-touch white guys supporting the "anything-but-the-half-black-man"? Show me a quote where Senator Obama sounds like a "street thug". He probably learned that as the editor of the Harvard Law Review.........:shaking: Does that translate into "dang he speaks better than me so he must be an uppity *****"?

I'm actually a Southern conservatively trained evangelical pastor who believes that everyone - not just the fat, employed, too-stupid-to-vote but I have an opinion populous count.

If that's you then there's always the semi-dementia ridden, I don't know much about economy, flip-flopping (I'm gonna debate, I'm not gonna debate, I'm gonna debate...) guy with the post turtle running partner for you. Have at them if you want your children's children to have to try to pay off your Republican caused national debt. Freedom for the wealthy at the average man's expense.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's with the bloated,biggoted out-of-touch white guys supporting the "anything-but-the-half-black-man"? Show me a quote where Senator Obama sounds like a "street thug". He probably learned that as the editor of the Harvard Law Review.........:shaking: Does that translate into "dang he speaks better than me so he must be an uppity *****"?

I'm actually a Southern conservatively trained evangelical pastor who believes that everyone - not just the fat, employed, too-stupid-to-vote but I have an opinion populous count.

If that's you then there's always the semi-dementia ridden, I don't know much about economy, flip-flopping (I'm gonna debate, I'm not gonna debate, I'm gonna debate...) guy with the post turtle running partner for you. Have at them if you want your children's children to have to try to pay off your Republican caused national debt. Freedom for the wealthy at the average man's expense.
why is having a deficit bad?

do the wealthy not provide the jobs for the middle-class? the answer is, "yes."

sure, tax the hell out of the oil companies so they can pass that cost of doing business on to the middle class in the form of higher prices. that will help the middle class....

tax the hell out of the wealthy so that can close their businesses and/or pass on the extra cost of doing business to their customers and/or cut jobs. that will help the middle class.....

lets give tax breaks to those that don't pay taxes. make those people pay higher income taxes so the government can turn around and give it right back.....you are right, the government should spend billions of dollars doing all that tax work, paying employees to take money that is given right back.

the fact is that exxon mobil, alone, pays more taxes than all of the lower 50% of income earners combined.

the fact is that the upper 5% of tax payers pay 95% of all the taxes collected by the government already.

maybe i should just quit my job so that i can be dependant on the government to give me stuff, since there won't be an incentive to work if obama has his way.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone who is "Pro-Life" must be anti-war......... or is it okay to kill 18 year-olds and just worry about the unborn. Let's protect all life....and help stop the war. So if you're pro-life you must be voting for Obama to end the war. :)

Shabbat Shalom,

Steve
the clear difference is that soldier, sailors, airmen and marines choose to serve their country and put their lives on the line for its defense....something you clearly wouldn't understand. the unborn don't have the choice.

i don't wanna die for you, but if dying's asked of me, i'll bear that cross with honor, cause freedom don't come free....

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am a broader thinker than that, read: not narrow minded, ...

Anyone who is "Pro-Life" must be anti-war...
You just contradicted yourself.

I find it sad that you call yourself a pastor and claim to teach people about Christ and aren't up in arms over the democratic stand on abortion rights. Not being a Democratic supporter does not mean you are Republican, or did that get lost when you were trying to convince yourself that you're a "broader thinker". I can see how you would be against the Republican party, but it amazes me that you don't see why you should be against the Democratic party.

The opinions in your post are simply garbage and colors who you really are. I will pray that your congregation is not poisoned further by your vitriol.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sure sounds like someone who is unsure of their words, unsure of what to say and has very little courage and confidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njy-5X2huFQ

I would LOVE to know what evangelical congregation or organization would support you knowing you support any form of abortion. Wait.... Isnt that god loving country hating Cindy Sheehan ( www.godhatesamerica.com ) also an evangelical Baptist? Wait.. maybe I am on to something.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Dang it guys....couldn't get a word in edgewise...what's left to say...Pastor...your "bloated bigotted" and "uppity *****" remarks serves only to show what you really are...a cad...a phony...for one to even go in that direction, one has to be exactly that which you wish to ascribe to me ....let me put it in basic street thug terms....you're full of $hit!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I would LOVE to know what evangelical congregation or organization would support you knowing you support any form of abortion. Wait.... Isnt that god loving country hating Cindy Sheehan ( www.godhatesamerica.com ) also an evangelical Baptist? Wait.. maybe I am on to something.
Unfortunately, there are too many these days. There are just as many sheep that are Christians as there are sheep in everyday life. These sheep unfortunately are being misled by wolves in sheep's clothing.

·
Registered
658 Posts
the clear difference is that soldier, sailors, airmen and marines choose to serve their country and put their lives on the line for its defense....something you clearly wouldn't understand.
Actually I spent over 20 years serving my country. How about you? 4 years federal service - covert and the next 16 with local law enforcement in three different departments.......... how many times have you taken a bullet for your country, state or city? It doesn't matter because most of the people yapping about it, don't do it.

I don't advocate abortion - just always interested in those who think they know what's best for and want to remove rights from others. I actually operate on the same prinicipal that your creator and Jesus Christ does - free will. Any one wanting to take free will from someone, is going against the will of God. You see He gave it to us, and only He can take it from us.

I believe that everyone should pay their fair share. So if you make 25,000 you should pay your 30-30% just like the over-paid Wall Street CEO's who run companies into the ground and walk away with 200,000,000 in stock options and golden parachutes. Unfortunately the upper 5% of wage earners don't pay their "fair share" as they claim the most deductions leaving the poorest among us to pay a higher percent of their income.

·
Registered
658 Posts
If you're curious about anything God related, at least write His name properly.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dang it guys....couldn't get a word in edgewise...what's left to say...Pastor...your "bloated bigotted" and "uppity *****" remarks serves only to show what you really are...a cad...a phony...for one to even go in that direction, one has to be exactly that which you wish to ascribe to me ....let me put it in basic street thug terms....you're full of $hit!
Typical debate tactics from those unable to articulate their feelings into proper sentences.........resort to name calling and cursing. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dang it guys....couldn't get a word in edgewise...what's left to say...Pastor...your "bloated bigotted" and "uppity *****" remarks serves only to show what you really are...a cad..
As we aren't associates or friends yet, I don't know your education level or ability to assimilate new ideas into your daily life but "uppity *****" is literary lexicon. You can study up on it with some great reading by just about anything Langston Hughes has done. And bloated and biggotted - is just what too many people are.

Is it tough for you when people don't agree with you? Must be hard for you to get through the week. :beer:

Shalom

·
Registered
658 Posts
Unfortunately, there are too many these days. There are just as many sheep that are Christians as there are sheep in everyday life. These sheep unfortunately are being misled by wolves in sheep's clothing.

Yep and the sheep just follow each other right over the cliff. Just what's happening with the country - that's why we're broke and not gaining on the world educationally. Too much Simpsons and the likes instead of reading and studying. Obviously the country didn't learn when Reagan almost bankrupted the country. Now after 8 years of the constitutionally ignoring, over-spending W, we're officially bankrupt. I hope your flock is doing better than the average guy.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.